14.

SONG- PILLOWTALK- ZAYN

ONE WEEK LATER:

I took a deep breathe in and knocked on Mattheos dorm. He never had anyone sharing with him because the rest of the dorms were full, but he sometimes slept in Enzo's and Theo's dorm.

He opened it. He looked so hot, wearing black sweatpants and a black t shirt.
"hey y/n." he opened the door wide, letting me in.
"uhm, this is kind of a lot to say. if you don't feel the same way, that's fine but i think i like you. i know we were fake dating and it wasn't meant to go into anything more but i really like you. the way you care for me, make me laugh, protect me. i love it and i really like you." i blurted out. i didn't even know if he heard a single word of it.

He walked up to me, placing his thumb on my bottom lip.
"i've really like you. i haven't cared about somebody as much as you." he whispered.

Mattheo pulled me into a kiss. His brown curls rested on my forehead. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was a kiss that was searching for dominance, a hungry kiss One that we've both been craving since we first met.
I didn't realise we moved until i felt my back hit against Mattheo's wall. His hands roamed my body, and his lips moved to my neck.
Sucking and biting me, he whispered into my skin "such a pretty girl"

With those few words, my desire for him multiplied. his hands explored my curves, making me crumble underneath his touch.

He moved back to my lips, breath huffing into eachothers mouth. I rested my hands on his cheek as Mattheo guided me to his bed, resting me down slowly.

SMUT WARNING START:

'omg,' i thought. 'i'm about to have sex with mattheo riddle. what would my parents think?'

If i wasn't soaked a minute ago, i definitely was now.
He bit my lip as he started to leave small kisses and hickies trailing down my body, until he reached my thigh. Mattheo slid my grey bottoms off, leaving me in my pink underwear.

He hooped his fingers on the lace of my thong, bringing it down my legs and throwing it on the floor.
"so wet just for me." he murmured the words into my tanned glistening skin.

Mattheo wrapped his hands over my thighs, until i was practically sitting on his face. He started to flick his tongue and bite in my sensitive areas. I started to grind on his face as he swirled his tongue on my wet clit. He was sucking me like he was a hungry man and i was the closest food to him. He groaned, as i moaned and rubbed. He wasn't doing much, but to me he was sucking the life out of my body.

Maybe i should come to his dorm more often.

"mattheo, i-" i moaned as he bit my sensitive soaked pussy. I squirmed underneath him, with the high feeling of pleasure and arousal.

"too much for you princess?" he smirked as he came back to to me eye level and took his top off. I took my bra off and threw it on the floor. Mattheo raised his eyebrows, unbuckling his belt.
"hasty are we?" i could see his buldge through his jeans.
"maybe." i smiled.

He used my cum from our appetiser as lube, ready for the main course, and then licked up every last drop remaining, that his hands didn't get. Mattheo slid his whole length inside of me, setting a fast hard rhythm.

There was no conversation between us, not anymore, unless you would count my moans and his groaning a 'conversation'.

One of his hands were playing with my tits now, with the occasional nibbling, and the other had my hair in a chokehold, all while keeping the same paces of his thrusts. I lifted my hips each time, trying hard not to moan any louder that what i already was doing.

I've only had sex once, with my ex-boyfriend Chris, but this was better than what he could offer me, and probably what anyone else could do to me in a long time.

I gripped onto Mattheo's back, leaving scratches and bruises by accident as he starts to go rougher with me, but pleasured me more and more.  I gripped onto the cushions moaning as he went deeper into me, hitting my g-spot. My back arched, letting both of our stomach's touch.

"Mattheo.. i think i'm going to cu- oh god!" i said, my voice raspy from moaning too much.

"not yet." he panted.

Mattheo's thrusts started to get sloppy, and he pulled out last minute, cumming all over my stomach, and me, on his bed.

I panted, out of breath. Mattheos head dropped to mine, his beautiful chocolate eyes staring at me.
"you did great baby."

"i'm glad we got our feelings out of the way, but if this was the outcome i would've said them a lot sooner." i laughed

After a few minutes of cuddling, Mattheo and i got up. He ran a bath for me and laid me in. He got in with me too, carefully cleaning my body with soap, and leaving kisses on my legs and stomach. He was so careful with me, like i was a delicate vase.

He kept on praising on how good and how beautiful i am. After i got out and he dried me, he made me a hot chocolate. I sipped it slowly, still shaking and sensitive from an hour ago.

it was now 1: 30am , and i had to sneak into my dorm without being caught. it was challenging as i couldn't walk. Mattheo put his arm around my shoulder and one around my waist, supporting me to my dorm.

I kissed him again, standing in the middle of my dorm during a heated make out session. Eventually, i had to separate the kiss.

"I had fun tonight." i smiled, leaning on the doorstop.
"we should do it more often then." Mattheo smirked.

A/N: 👩🏾‍🦽👩🏾‍🦽