11- girlfriend

instagram & irl!

riddle posted a story

seen by maeveriddle, zoyablack, and others

replies

renpotter
you should let me paint your nails

riddle
no

renpotter
you're mean

☘︎☘︎☘︎

"ARE YOU EVER going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" ren asked as she laid on mattheo's chest playing candy crush.

mattheo was surprised by her question. "did you want me to?"

"it's been like a month and a half," she said, "i think most people would have a label by now, wouldn't they?"

the naivety in her words reminded mattheo that she had never been in a relationship. never with anyone at all.

"i'll ask you, but not right now." he affirmed. "i'll make it special for you."

"okay," she smiled.

...

"harry, you're being dramatic again. we talked about this." ren sighed.

"he's so- so- so touchy! he keeps touching you, and i don't like it!" harry complained.

they'd migrated down to the common room about ten minutes ago because ren wanted to sit by the fire.

"potter, i'm dating your sister. you think i'm never going to touch her?" mattheo raised his brows.

"oh i know you touch her. doesn't mean i should ever have to see it."

"you should've knocked," mattheo smirked. "and that was last week, get over it."

"i'm trying!" he flared his nostrils. "but every time i close my eyes i see you two!"

"sounds like a you problem."

"how about we go to dinner?" ren stood up

"trying to change the subject?" harry sneered.

"if you don't like the idea of him touching me so much, maybe you should stop talking about it." she stuck her tongue out.

"ren!" hermione laughed. "though, she does have a point, harry."

"if that was my sister—which she basically is—i wouldn't be okay with that either." ron said.