19- giggles

instagram & irl!

renpotter posted a story

seen by rlupinblack, lilyp, and others

☘︎☘︎☘︎

maeveriddle posted a story

seen by zoyablack, montague, and others

replies

renpotter
i've been saying i have a solution
for so long

maeveriddle
no offense ren but idk if i trust
you with that

renpotter
i take full offense

maeveriddle
then don't

☘︎☘︎☘︎

"PAPA!" REN PULLED herself out of her boyfriend's arms to hug her father.

"i've missed you, ren," he pressed a kiss to her head. 

"i missed you too." she grinned at him.

he glanced over her head and tightened his arms around her. "i see you brought him too."

"mister potter," mattheo nodded.

"oh, don't be so formal, mattheo," lily smiled, "call us lily and james."

"mister potter is fine." james grumbled.

"are your parents here? i just wanted to chat with them before we left." lily watched the boy slide a hand around her daughter's waist.

"yeah, they're over there." he pointed.

"ren!" maeve called out as she walked over, her parents trailing behind.

"maeve!" ren smiled.

mattheo rolled his eyes, "are we doing this again."

"doing what?" zoya appeared.

"oh my gods!" lily pressed a hand to her heart. "you inherited your parents' ability to appear out of thin air."

"i'd say it's a good thing." gracie smiled.

"it freaks your mother out every single time." regulus smiled at ren. "even all these years later."

"you look just like your dad," ren whispered to mattheo. "but he looks scarier."

"do you not think i'm scary, baby?" mattheo teased her.

ren thinned her lips, "i said scarier. more scary than you. i've had several first years ask me if you're always that scary looking."

"good." he smirked. "they should think i'm scary."

"hey!" james called out, pulling everyone's attention to the couple. "stop whispering over there."

"would you rather them talk aloud, james?" remus asked. "because i'm sure i could do without knowing what they're talking about."

"don't say that!"

"we were talking about first years." mattheo said.

tom, mattheo and maeve's father, finally spoke up, "they're children, james. they need to get all of their giggles out somehow."

"seeing someone who looks like you say 'giggles' is funny." ren said.

"someone who looks like me?" tom raised a brow.

her eyes widened. "i mean like you look like- like kinda scary! i didn't meant offend you! i'm sorry, i-"

"ren," mattheo covered her mouth with his hand. "he's not mad, calm down."

"sorry." she gave sheepish smile. "i'm ren, by the way."

"tom," the older wizard nodded, "and my wife, bellatrix."

maeve nudged her mother, "see what i was telling you about?"

bellatrix smiled, "i do."

"what were you talking about?" mattheo narrowed his eyes. 

"you, obviously." his twin rolled her eyes.

"we're not like that, are we?" harry asked his own twin.

she shook her head. "i don't think so."

"okay, good." he nodded.

☘︎☘︎☘︎

c speaks!

so, like technically zoya and mattheo would be cousins but now they're not cause i said so

:))