"Toughen up bud." Alpha x Sheriff. Fluff!

Again, I don't normally ship this! I guess ima make it a AU now.
While Jester and Believer in Troublesome indeed healed from a burn, these two dudes were also lovin!
So this is like a different perspective of the oneshot Troublesome Indeed.

Plushy forms!

Enjoy!!
————————————-

The Alpha POV:

I was in room 113, doing some exercise for the day as everyday is arm day!
I found out connecting the pencils REDACTED uses, and the chips that where used for Pegs, I made myself my own weights.
I also had many other methods for exercise. Like using The Loser Wheel as a treadmill.
This day was different.

During my first break the door gets a knock. As REDACTED added little cat doors to every door because the plushies can still visit these rooms.
I then look over to see Sheriff struggle to get inside so I put down the weights and easily carry him inside.
"WHAT THE-" "Eh, maybe don't be tiny?" I replied to the fellow plush as I dropped him and laughed.

He groaned and sat up. "You really had to go there didn't cha.." Sheriff said, I'm still laughing.
I nodded as he looked around and saw my weights. "You built that?"
I responded to his question, "Yeah. The killer doesn't really give us exercises so I had to improvise."
He nodded again smiling, quite impressed I was able to do this all on my own.

"Well, I have an issue.." Sheriff then sat down and admitted, "You know how I'm trying to prove every plush here?"
I nodded, "Well...I haven't been that great at doing that haha!!" I then all the sudden smacked him to the ground.
"Can you do more then 5 push ups??" He couldn't even do one and flopped face first, making me chuckle.

"Hey!! I wasn't ready hmp." Sheriff said looking to the side. "Well if you're not even able gonna be able to do one of those then I don't think you'd be able to help."
The green plush took a moment to think before nodding sheepishly. "Y-Yeaaah..maybe I'm just not right for this."
"That's not the point Sheriff. You just need to build this strength!" I said flexing my muscles as he sighed. "But how?"
I shrugged then took his hand to have him stand up. "You gotta toughen up bud! Train those arms!"
He then nodded and shrugged too. It seems he really doesn't have much strength in exercise.

We both had a little chuckle as I got an idea. And I wrote on one of the notepads Nerd let me borrow.
A training session with Sheriff as I planned something out. "I expect you to visit at 11 in the morning at this very room. Got that?"
Sheriff nodded and smiled before he then tried to leave the room when he was again too short, and couldn't lift himself up.
"That'll also need work. You're really too weak for this. We'll get there." I said before throwing Sheriff through the cat door.
...
"Can you get out now?" Said the woman inspecting this place to make sure it's still scary.
"Oh and right- sorry-" I said as I also left the room.

(Time skip two months of dedication and work.)

So. I have to say I am mad impressed of how far The Sheriff has come.
He has gone to not even being able to lift something his own weight, to being able to do 2 reps of 10 push-ups!
He was getting there, now where as strong as me but I'm still happy he was able to get this far.
So this day, was a little different. I decided to test him on his ability to react and use his strength to help out.

Just this morning Nerd helped me calculate how well my throw has been improved, today I couldn't use the hat we usually used.
So I had to resort for throwing Jester instead. I don't know what happened after though so that's unfortunate.
So when Sheriff entered this room without a issue I chuckled. "Woah look at you."
He chuckled nervously, he had no idea what to expect and Nether did I really! I didn't actually have a full plan.

I knew at least some chaos happens every moment here, so maybe it would be his time to shine!
"Well, today I sorta just wanted to wonder around the hotel, carrying 4 pegs on our backs so we can get more of them gains!"
I recommended to him as he nodded and then picked up the pegs, and I had to strap them into his back.
"Comfy?" "Mhm." Sheriff replied, he sounded a lot more shy this time around. I didn't pay much attention though.

So then we left the room. Walking out to REDACTED's main room to see what was up. It seemed nothing was going on...
Sheriff then jolts and runs over to the kitchen fridge. "Wait up dude! Whaaa...what?" I asked as I looked up.
I saw Jester up there. It seems the lady Believer has fallen asleep as Jester is shaking near the edge.
"Jester oh my gosh! How'd you get up there!!" Sheriff asked concerned.
"Believer fell asleepy sleep..and my toes feel numb!!" Jester replied dangling his stitched toes off of the edge, giggling as he does so.
I knew...this was Sheriffs chance.

I then nudged Sheriff, he then got s little nervous about this as he knew what this meant. So he again looked up at Jester.
"Look bud! You gotta jump down! I'll catch you!!" He reassured, that's a great first step.
Jester again started shivering. "B-But what if you miss me!! Will I get hurt??"
"I promise you'll be alright! Jump down!!!" Sheriff replied as then Jester prepared himself..
Jump. Jester jumped off the fridge and aimed for Sheriff which he held his arms out bracing.

"Eeeek!!" Jester then fell into Sheriff's arms, his legs barely able to take it! But he managed to set Jester down successfully.
So I gave a round of applause for him.
"Hehe! Square of applause!!" Jester said, clapping in the shape of a square as Sheriff chuckled.
He was proud and I was too! Jester then have Sheriff a hug before running over to Lovers, tripping on the way there.
I sighed in relief, before Sheriff looked up at me. "Uhm Alpha? Could I tell you something?"

I then got a protein shake and shook it, handing it to Sheriff as I listen to him speak.
"Well..I enjoyed the sessions we have had, could I perhaps get more..?" I then chuckled at his little confession.
"Ah yeah totally! Got a specific training in mind?" I asked as he then said,
"U-Uhm...anything you'd prefer. Really just wanna spend more time with you.." Sheriff looked to the side embarrassed.

This made me chuckle, damn! He really just wanted to spend time with me? Huh.
"Well, we could work out those legs that look like a fucking arch." I said playfully and he gasped.
"That was highly offensive tall man!! Your legs need some work that's for sure."
I shrugged it off then all the sudden picked Sheriff up again and looked him over.

"Yeah you're getting there. Here," I then gave him a peck on his cheek to see how'd he do.
(HOW'D YA DO AND COME INSIDE-)
His plush face was super red and cute, "I- Uh- mm- w-what??"
"Pfft-" I laughed a bunch as I set him down, he was grumbling about what I just did.
"Hey don't be a bad sport here, consider it as my payment for helping you get stronger." I replied as he sighed and said.
"You have a point, you really do. Could I set these down now?" I almost forget we had these chips.

So I laughed and took them off his back as he sighed and gave my legs a good hug.
"Thank you for helping me get better at protecting people.." He said, his blush still remains.
"Well. You still got a long way to go, but no problem dude."

He was happy, and so was I.

—————————————————-
Ack- I honestly don't know where I was going with this much, so I tried!
If you can guess what's coming next in this AU you can have a cookie 🍪
(And a shout out if you'd like!)

Word count:1314