Clazzy

Let's say I had a motovation to write maybe 500 or 1000 words, let's just wish😃💅

Third Person POV

Sodo woke up while Swiss is still snoring, Sodo was confused because the multi ghoul Always wake up early.

He looked at the time 4:12 AM now he know why, he standed up and stretched then went back to his room.

He was on his way when he got distracted by a window, He looked at the window and stared at it looking at the sky.

"Didn't know sky at 4 am would be this beautiful" He mumbled to himself and kept looking.

For few minutes he heard someone approaching, he turned around and saw Rain with a plush and rubbing his eyes "Sodo, what are you doing up at this time..?" The water ghouls asked with a sleepy voice "Oh nothing, I just woke up, what about you, Rain?" Sodo replied and snapped his head back to the window.

Rain decided to join him and went beside the fire ghoul looking at the moon. "I just woke up randomly.." Rain said answering his question"Oh well, if you don't mind, why?" "Honestly I don't know" Rain answer with a slight shrug with a yawn "Why don't you sleep back then?" Teh fire ghoul suggested "I've been awake since 3:45 Am and I can't sleep back" Rain answered making Sodo snap his head at the water ghoul "3:45 Am!?" He whispered yell "Yeah" "How?" "Like I said I don't know" Rain answered with a shrug again.

(I wrote this at 7 am now it's 12pm😃)

The two ghouls talked about things for an hour before finnaly going to they're opposite ways.

9:24 Am

All the ghouls and ghoulettes just got done eating breakfast and now resting on the common room.

It was just a silence when Copia entered the room "Hey there, fellow ghouls and Ghoulettes, just here to remind all of you that we have a concert tomorrow" Copia announced and as all the ghouls listened, "We're also gonna have a practice later 3 pm to 5 pm" He followed.

As Copia left the room all the ghouls was silent but just shrugged and all of them started talking about things.

---TIME SKIP---
2:45 pm

All the ghouls and ghoulettes we're done eating lunch and almost getting ready for the practice.

---At the practice Room---

"Great job everyone, you guys arrive at exactly 3 pm!" Copia Said happily and pointed to the clock.

All go them we're shocked but it didn't last long.

They finnaly practice some songs, Kaisarion, Rats, Absolution, Faith, Cirice, From pinnacle to the pit, spillways, He is, Miasma, Call me little sunshine, Con clavi con Dio, Ritual, Year Zero, Mary on a cross, Mummy Dust, Respite on the Spitalfields, Dance Macabre and More.

4:23 Pm

After the practice all the ghouls went out for a snack and talked things about the practice.

9;12Pm

The ghouls we're sitting on the dining table waiting for Papa and Cirrus to finish the dinner.

Few minutes later They both prepared the food and all of them started to eat while talking about random things making everyone laugh.

---TIME SKIP---

All the ghouls finnaly went to their rooms.

Sodo POV

"Than was a long day.." I said to myself while walking on my room.

I was finnaly here and quickly jumped on the bed glad that my insomnia is not attacking.

Few minutes later I didn't realized I fell asleep.

588 words

I'll make the 5th chapter and my Ghestie will make the 6th one!