The game!

Jonah's P.O.V

We put our fingers on the planchette. "What should we ask?" Lina asked. "I don't know. What do you want to ask?" I say. "Oh. Is it safe to go back home?" Lina asked, looking at me. The heart-shaped piece of wood moved to the left top corner. "You did that!" I said. "I swear to god, I didn't." Lina said, looking really serious. "Well, if its really working, let's ask it a question only I know the answer to." I said. "Okay, ask away." Lina said. "What was my real mom's name?" I asked. Lina looked at me shocked since I never talked about my real parents. The planchette slid over to the R. Then to the E, then to the N, it moved then returned to the N and ended at the A. "Holy shit!" I say surprised. "Renna?" Lina asked. "Yeah, my mother's name was Renna. I can't believe it worked!" We returned it to the middle of the board and continued playing. After we were done being children, we decided to spend one more night and return home tomorrow. We were reading on the coach since there was no t.v. "Hey Lina, I'm going to bed. Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Get some rest." She said. I crawled into bed and shut my eyes. The next day, we packed up and drove home. Lina dropped me off at my apartment and promised not to say anything more to Greg. I unlocked my door and saw that everything is still perfect. I put my bag down and shut all my blinds. I walked into my room and checked my messages. Two from my "mom" and one from a unidentified number. I press play and lay down on my bed. "Hey Jonah, it's Johnny. You probably won't get this, but Greg just came to visit me. He said you were pregnant. Are you? Is it mine? Please come visit me. We need to talk. I love you." I sat up. "Fuck!" I grabbed my purse and rode my bike to the prison. It wasn't far away, so there was no need for a cab. I rushed threw security and sat in the visiting room, waiting for him. He rushed in and sat at the table. The guard left and Johnny looked at me with such a worried expression on his face. "Is it true? Are you pregnant?" He asked. "Ummm...." I was scared to tell him. "What if I was?" I asked back. "I would be there for you and help you threw it." He said. "It's true. I found out a few days ago." I confessed. "Oh Jonah. Come here." He said. I walked over and he hugged me. "I promise I'll get out of here and we'll run away. Get away from all this." He said, running his fingers threw my hair. "I would love that." I say, leaning in. The guard barges in and takes me off of him. "Johnny, no! Let go off me!" I scream trying to free myself as Johnny gets pulled away. "I love you!" I screamed. "I love him." I whispered. The guard lead me back threw security and I biked back home. I go to my door, but it was unlocked. "Hello?" I say, pushing the door open. 'What am I doing?' I thought. I quickly grabbed my bag that was still packed and ran out back to my bike. I pedaled as fast as I could. Then it hit me. 'Where would I go?' I biked to my old house I used to live in with my real parents. I sat on the front lawn, knowing that no one lived there since the murder. "Joe!" I heard someone say. There was only one person who called me that. "Mrs. Day!" I said, looking up. "What are you doing here, dear?"

***********************************
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. My grandma visited. I'm starting to update every Thursday because its easier. So I hope you enjoyed.

Love: Grace ❤