Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Starting to brew coffee in the morning before opening at 5:30am on a Friday while marking off the checklist set for morning crew. I connect my phone and put it on my work playlist for work. Meaning a random song playlist I put together for work. Which ranges from alternative to some kpop songs I found but never studied upon the artist.

"Can you put the beans in the espresso machine?" My shift lead Mark asks me after I'm done hitting shuffle. While he turns on the open signs and unlocks the doors I get the stool to put the espresso beans in the machine. Finishing, I take the first drive through order and make drinks for them. They pay and receive their drink and then leave.

I hear the stores bell ring and I look up to see a group of eight boys walk in. "Hi! Welcome in! Have you guys been here before?" I ask as they approach.

On of them speaks up. "No, we're only here for 3 nights and decided to try this coffee shop here in the city that far away from the crowd," he says with a thick Australian accent.

"Well, let me know if you guys need help on deciding anything! We have a big menu for you guys to explore," I say smiling slightly.

"Actually we're really used to iced americanos. Do you have anything like that?" Another boy with an Australian accent says.

"Yes, we have iced americanos along with our cold brew. Both are great. But I suggest you get cold foam on the cold brew or else it's just straight up bitter. Unless you like bitter strong coffee," I say.

Another boy speaks to his what I'm assuming friend in Korean. But I understand what he's saying.

"Hyung, I want an americano," the boy says in Korean. Everyone in their group agrees with what the boy said except for 2 of them.

"So, six iced americanos?" I ask.

They all look at me shocked that I understood what they were saying.

"You speak Korean?" One of the boys with the accent asked. I nodded my head yes. The boys all smile.

"So, six iced americanos? And what are the other 2 drinks?" I ask them.

"Yes, six iced americanos and 2 cold brews with soft top," the blue haired australian boy says.

"Alright that'll be $32.50. Can I get a name for the order?" I ask.

"Stray Kids," they all say.

I feel like I've heard that name before. Sounds like a kpop group I listen to. I push aside the thought and start preparing the drinks with my coworker. I hear Marlon freaking out in the office. But trying to stay calm. I finish all the drinks and hand them out to their table.

"Here you guys go! Just let me know if you guys need anything else!" I say as I walk away. I go back to dancing in the back to a song called manic.

Wait a damn minute isn't manic by some kpop group called stray kids? I go to my manager. "Marlon, is that why you're freaking out? We have idols in our shop?" I ask. He nods his head profusely. "Don't tell me they just saw me dancing to their song," I say. He was already eying the cameras. "They were and they seemed to smile at it," he says.

I go back out to wipe the counters clean and check the temperature of the house brew coffee.

"Ms?" I hear the accent again. I turn around and look at the Australian boy with black hair.

"Need anything?" I ask he shakes his head no.

"Do you know who we are?" He asks.

"I heard of you guys but I don't know you guys individually or personally," I say.

"Well, we are a kpop group. We call ourselves stray kids. I'm the leader of the group. My name is Bang Chan. The other Aussie is Felix." He starts introducing the boys one by one.

"The song you were dancing to and playing was our song," he states.

"Nice to meet you guys. Are you guys here on tour? Or just here for your vlogs?" I ask.

"We're here for the week because we're filming and we're holding a concert in the city," he says.

"That's the show my friend was telling me that was sold out the other day. Also, if you need a personal tour guide I gotchu cause I know all the good places in the city. By the way my name is Starr." I say.

"We're here for 2 weeks. Just to check out the city and for our concert in two weeks." The boy named Bang Chan says.

"Well, I work here almost everyday. So if you need coffee to start the day it got you. I finish around 3:00pm if you really are serious about a tour around the city," I say.

They all brighten up. Begging the leader about me giving them a tour. But the lead bang chan says he has to ask management. He get on call with someone on the phone and smiles. Within a few minutes he gets off the phone.

"They said yes!!" They all cheer.

"We will wait till your shift is over," Bang Chan says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the first chapter of my book I started!! So feel free to leave me any feedback!