Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I smile a little. I continue the rest of my shift while the boys are laughing and goofing off. Felix and Bang Chan try to distract me a few times. And they succeeded. Marlon decided to let me off an hour early to go do what I had to do with them to get them out of the store.

I clock out and hang my apron up.

"Alrighty boys, I'm off now. So, we can begin the rest of the day," I say.

"Alright guys let's go pile in the van." Bang Chan hands me the keys.

"You're in charge of driving since you're the tour guide," they all run out the door to the van.

"Hold up, I gotta take my car home. One of you boys drive the van and I'll write the address down and you guys follow me," I say.

I toss the keys to seungmin.

"Which of you 4 want to ride with me?" I ask

Felix, Bang Chan, Hyunjin, and Lee Know run by my side.

"Alright I'll have one of the boys send the address." I say.

I start typing the address in Bang Chans phone to send to the others. We walk to my car and get inside and buckle up.

"Ready?" I ask.

Everyone says yes to a degree. I start driving. About five minutes later I arrive to my house. Another car pulls up meaning the other boys came.

"Do you guys want anything to snack on? I can go run inside real quick and grab a bunch of snacks." I say.

"Can we come inside to help?" Han asks.

"Let me warn my mom about eight boys coming inside," I say. I open the garage and open the door a bit.

"Mom, I'm warning you eight boys are about to enter this house," I say.

"Ok!" She responds.

I walk in with the boys following behind me. They all begin to greet my mother.

"Hi! I'm Lianna" she greets.

The boys all bow introducing themselves.

"Are these the boys you go on and on about? What is it? Kpop?" She asks.

"Mom, just because I plaster their posters in my room doesn't mean they are them, but in this case they are one of the groups." I say embarrassed.

I go to the cabinet and a bag to stuff chips and sweets in. The boys are chuckling about the embarrassing comment my mom made.

"You must really like kpop huh?" I turn around to Bang Chan asking me a question.

"Yeah, I have a collection of things in my room like albums and photocards." I say.

"Do you buy any of our groups albums?" He asks.

"Of course. Even though I never knew your names individually. I collect the photocards. Maybe you can help me figure out who I pulled from your group." I say stuff snack inside the bag.

"Show me, we'll show us" he states.

I sigh. "Follow me." I say. I have them all follow me to my room and lug out a binder that says stray kids. I open the binder. I look at the pages. I'm familiarizing the pcs with the people in front of me.

"Looks like you pull a lot of felix and me," Bang Chan says.

"And a few Hyunjins" I look over to Hyunjin and throw him and embarrassing smile. He laughs a little.

"Give me an album and a sharpie," Bang Chan says.

I find a sharpie and hand it to him. Along with the older stray kids album. He starts scribbling to what turns out to be his name and hands it down to each member with the sharpie. I smile a little catching on to what he was doing.

"Now you have an official signed album by us," he smiles and set the album down.

"Thank you, we should probably get going before it's late." I say.

We all pile outside and I say my goodbyes to my mom and I hop in the driver seat while everyone piles in the car. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: These are the first 2 chapters I've written so far! I'll be writing more soon!