🧀💎~Thy Phantom Bleu Thief~💎🧀

||-Prologue-|| (future chapters might be lazy)
????????????????????????????????????

A cookie that has the dark but not too light eyes and clothes that are dark cyanic blue(?), a yellowish cheese hat with cyan parts which has one triangle hole on the right And a yellow cheese color cloak which has a cyan color on the front, with light-ish yellow colored hair and cyan parts and one long braided hair.
Is standing on a large building, snickering as they pull their cape to fly having a precious crystal gem in their hand. They hide the precious crystal gem to who knows which part of their dough. Snickering as they fly away.

a cookie that has dark light blue eyes with silky hair, his hair slicked to the right, neatly pristine shirt, light-ish brown pants and a tie with a pristine coat that is light brownish orange runs out of the building with handcuffs that are glowing in his hand trying to chase them but failing, he groans "ugh..... again!??..." the cookie then puts his hand on his head trying to calm himself down, and touching his almond colored hair.

" the cookie then puts his hand on his head trying to calm himself down, and touching his almond colored hair

"Tch....Phantom Bleu.. I'll catch you someday......" he then left not noticing the Phantom Bleu was hiding & listening to him. The phantom then laugh's a little before speaking "hmm~ of course you will~.." they sarcastically said pulling on their cloak and jumping off the building to flight..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once they arrived on their desired designation they sneakily jumped & slide. They then put the crystal gem with their other precious steal'ed belongings. They then put their usual smug smirky smile

Lord Crumbles ||| then comes out and snuggled the Phantom as the phantom pat's their pet, also giving Crumbles ||| food "hm~ hello too Lord Crumbles |||~" their pet then finished the food they gave then sided next to them and meowed. "Hm? You say you want to come with me and steal? why didn't you say so!~" the cookie then hummed mischievously and happily walked upstairs and opened their window and jumped off pulling on their cloak to fly, with Lord Crumbles ||| besides them. Roguefort cookie wore their smug smirk

"Hmm~ say Crumbles ||| i've heard there was a magical mirror that's said to tell you anything!~" their partner then meowed curiously and happily "hm~ hm~ yes~, the cookies here are not careful with what their saying.." they then snickered before speaking again "besides, if WE get that magical mirror we'll be able to steal anything left and right!~~" their partner then happily meowed again "yes~ yes, i know where it is~ hahaa.. it's located at ×××××××!" They then sped up flighting.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Both of them then saw the place where the mirror was located, it was heavily guarded "hmm... as expected~ they'll be in our way... You know what to do right?~" their partner then nodded and went to cause a distraction.