Here you go Sir

I'm so happy to be out of that office. I was damn near suffocating in there with those stuck up pricks. I take glance at my watch noting that it was already 1:00 and I could take my lunch break now. Leaving the room I made my way through the hallway reflecting off the gazes of my co-workers. Finally I make it and take the first elevator ride down to the lobby. The elevator doors open and immediately I am greeted by Hossen my secretary. He's about the same height as me, 6'4". And a smaller build than I. The only reason I hired him was because he didn't oggle at me like the others who applied for the job. I'm just a pretty face when will people get that.
"Sir your sister called. She wants a lunch date at La Mesa Diner downtown." He informs.
"Ugh, tell her not to be late." I groan inwardly. Don't get me wrong I love my sister but she's a spoiled brat. Our father spent almost $2,500 on her nursery. I can't blame the man though. She captures the hearts of nearly every one. I walk through the exit and entrance doors of my building and see my dark blue SUV waiting for me. I turn towards Hossen and asks for the address of the diner. I get inside the car and I'm greeted by Martin my driver who I''ve known since birth.
"Meeting with your sister I presume." He smiles reading me like an open book.
"Yes, how do you always know?" I question him.
"I've known you and your sister, Scarlet since birth. Knowing your moods is almost second nature. Now where too?" Finishing his explanation.
" La Mesa Diner." I yawn. I've been working even more and later than usual. Yes call me a workoholic, but you have to be when your the CEO of a business management company. I grin slightly as I remember when I decided to go along this journey. Fresh out of college and the hard work to gain my fathers approval. Sometimes I think he gave me that much grief to teach me something but I'm never sure what. Martin pulls up in front of the diner and I'm taken aback by its sophisticated yet warm feel. I walk inside and take a seat at the far corner near a window waiting for my sister. After 5 minutes I become agitated at Scarlets tardiness. Then the most beautiful woman I've ever seen starts walking towards me. She stands about 5'4" with tanned dark skin like mahogany and the most fierce light brown eyes I have ever seen. Her hair is tightly curled all around an a little clip on hat that matches her waitressing outfit and has the stores logo on top, a steaming tea cup. She take out a pen and a pad to take my order.
"Hello Sir goodevening, what would you like for today and may I suggest our special the Sea Sub?" Her voice is like water over rocks.
"Umm Qué es." I stutter. Why am I such an idiot. Who spontaneously asks a question in Spanish. She covers a corner of her mouth and giggles. The most beautiful sound ever.
"It's lobster inside two buns. For buns there are buttered, garlic, and plain." She finishes waiting on my decision.
"Sea Sub sounds good."I mumble. She continues to smile at me in amusement.
"Bread?" She asks.
"Plain."I finally answer her
"Okay, do you want." She gets cut off by the cheerful squeal of my big sister.
"Danny your here!!!"her voice is a full 80 octaves tone. Immediately I shove my hand over her mouth to stop the infernal sound. She ignores my hand and embraces me in the most awkward hug. She takes the seat across from me and orders her food while I check out her name tag "Cocoa". It fits her perfectly. Cocoa turns back to me and asks me "Water, coffee or tea?"
"Water please." I realise that my heart was beating fast and I was harboring my breaths. As she turns away to the back my eyes never leave. Scarlet finally snaps me back to reality with a hit on my head.
"Ouch, Scarlet that hurt your witch!" I growl.
"Well someone had to bring you back." She pouts as if I hurt her feelings. "I saw that look you were giving her." She eyes me.
" I have no idea what you're talking about?" I try playing off innocently.
"Don't act innocent Baby Bro, I can tell when you have the hots for someone." She grins at me. " I can hook you up with her." Immediately I cringe remembering the last date my sister got me.
"No, Never again."I glare at her.
"Why then?" She scoffed.
"Last time I was hooked up with one of your friends she tried cutting my nuts off." I whisper the last part not wanting everyone to hear.
"She wasn't that bad." She tried defending.
"I still have the scar."I growl. Out of the corner of my eye Cocoa comes ouray balancing 3silver trays. One with my sandwich and two stacked on top of each other with a little brown tea cup with a slice of cake. As she gets to our table she sets down our food she says.
"Here you go Sir." Then my cock twitches.