Hudson's Bluff

Heads up! Little (Y/N) is clueless of what a soulmate is!! The way you know it's yours is by being safe, childish, and secured. The boys are opposite to this but will know!

Enjoy! And happy new years!!🥳🥳🥳

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Sam never really planned to bring you along this time around, considering this is the second time roaming the fair at night as well as enjoying the concert sitting near a nice lite boom fire once again, however, your big brother chose to make it difficult to stay and enjoy the moment. Holding onto your toy plush, Sam picks you up and tries running after Michael through this big crowded flock of people. It was hard, but he managed to get all the way through, gently set you down on your feet once again, then held tight to your hand as he continued calling out to Michael. Running after him like his life depends on it.

He was running too fast for your little legs, and with a much faster speed, your shoelace was caught by your own feet. Sam did not have time to react to catch you as you tripped. Your knees both were scratched up and bleeding.

Sam frowns in guilt and worry. "I'm so sorry!" He checks it, finding your left palm was scratched up too, frown deepening more before picking you up like before,"Dammit Michael. Why can't you stay still for once?" Sam was running after him again, your once again in his arms.

Michael so happened to fall in a trance with a mysterious woman. He was drawn in by her he did not waste time to run after her, leading to you two right this moment. However, he had little time till four guys on motorcycles noticed them. They were all waiting for Star and Laddie.

Sam place you down. "Finally caught up to you. Dude, why didn't you stay with us?" Sam was on him, trying to figure out why he did that, knowing mom said to stay together.

"You won't understand."

"Understand? For God's sake, Michael!" Your attention was set on Laddie, who complimented your stuffy and was eager to hold it, not long Sam points at you while playing tik tak toe with Laddie "Didn't we promised mom that we won't get hurt either? I remember damn straight before we left. Our sister hurt herself on our way to catch up to you! Mom will surely kill us now!!"

Michael's eyes shot down to your frame. He thought Sam was joking, but no, you were, in fact, injured already. From acting like a cool guy with a high ego, he immediately frowns at the sight. Now he wants to be your big brother, a good kind one.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. How about I take you out for-?"

He tried to fix his mistake. You simply knew it was an act. The moment he tried to lay his hand on you, Laddie moved aside for Michael, your actions next was to run away.The four bikers watch in amusement as the small child scurried off to hide behind Marko's motorcycle. Even better when Michael tries to lure you out with ice cream split you respond with sticking your tongue out at him. Not even Sam was able to take you away from the four bikers.

"Seems you messed up big time Michael." The leader spoke up, he found it more amusing by how your attention shifts from them to him, a hand extended out for you to grasp "Ever been on a motorcycle before?"

Your brother has one. He never lets you on it though. So you shook your head. All of the boys perk up at that answer.

Paul smugly perks up, see Michael watching with hints of guilt in his features "Thought you said you own a motorcycle Michael?~"

"I have one." He was sitting on it, a nice looking one too, not long holds out a hand towards Star "Hop on."

The leader didn't like that. Considering not one but two of Michael's siblings were here. One very upset as the other hides away from both siblings. Plus, he was ordering around Star.