Yellow Letter

The small child awoke to the slobbering kisses of their family dog. You were tucked in your bed covers within your new home. Nothing out of place. By all they could remember, a blur it was, it took the small one to register the events from last night. The biker men, who were kind to you more than Michael was, and their hideout is hidden from the public eye. Big and overlying run down. As memories come to light, your fingers trace your face. That very hand felt the soreness of Michael's inflected strength from last night. Even once your face was seen in the body mirror, did you not recognize yourself fully. Michael's handprint covered your face in purplish brown bruises. Like if it was makeup. It was not.

How? Just how long will you hide this from Mama? A week? Months?

Most importantly, where was Michael now? You would not like to be near him for a while...

Sam's dog found an interesting note to chew on, which caught your attention, rushing over to pull it out of his mouth in one piece. No one in your family writes so fancy like. The paper was yellow all over and folded over three times. No one's name, but your own was on it; all but four hearts below it on the bottom left. Opening as soon as the dog left, you read it slowly. Processing the words entirely..

"We all hope you slept well. Dwayne says to go easy on yourself and that it will take two weeks to heal. It even seems Laddie enjoys your company more than Star here-."

"MICHAEL YOU ASSHOLE!" Sam seemed to run after Michael, the loud sounds of slamming doors and thumps of every step present, cursing once in a while "Give that back!"

Michael didn't give the item back. He teased him further. The next thing the child hears is the giggling of your doorknob before being placed in a tight position by Michael and Sam; Mostly Michael..

"Give it back!"

"Nope."

"Why are you such an asshole!?"

"The real asshole is you stealing all the hot water! An hour shower!!"

"So what!? I like my showers extremely hot-!"

Finally, did Sam stop to glanced down to your confused self. Michael is not hiding what he inflicted on his littlest sibling from Sam. Not long the silence was broken by a rather deep, irritated growl from Sam himself. All directed at Michael, who stood behind your form.

"What happened to (Y/N)?" Sam huffs a fume of smoke from his nostrils, just like a train, Michael was not fond of Sam's change of attitude towards him now.

Sam disliked his little sibling, being hurt. And seeing this, on your fucking little innocent face, he was livid and ready to throw hands. By blood or not..

Michael glanced down for a second, knowing he caused it, but shrug it off without an apology "Seems like they are fine to me. So by that, fix your attitude before I fix it for you, Sammy boy."

You frown, not understanding why he lied from behind you and in front of Sam, looking up to see we was wearing very dark glasses. So dark it hard to see his very eyes...

"Your ear is pierced..?"

"Yeah. Looks cool right?" Michael leans to the side, he looks proud of it unlike Sam was, his eyes still not being seen. It did look kinda cool..