To Resort

A/n- Taehyung's father was one of the most richest man in the world. 

                                                                           At Taehyung's home

Taehyung's POV-

I was getting bored so I planned on going on vacations with Jimin. I took my car and rushed to his home.

                                                                 TIME SKIP TO JIMIN'S HOME

A/n- Jimin's dad is the CEO of the YD company

Jimin's POV- 

I was chilling at home watching Anime when I heard the doorbell. Who might it be? I asked the maid to check out... And it was TAEHYUNG!! He walked towards me when I stood up.

Jimin- Hey dude, how are you? *I gave a welcoming hug

Tae- Good, just planning on going on vacations with you. Where shall we go?

Jimin- What about Hawaii? *we sat on the sofa

Tae- Duhh, we don't have girlfriends yet! 

Jimin- So what, we 2 are enough.

Tae- No, some other place.. nearby 

Jimin- Any resort?

Tae- Maybe

Jimin- Fine, I'll book the resort then, we will leave tomorrow morning

Tae- Fine, book it for a week *I waved my hand towards him and left

                                                                              TIME SKIP TO RESORT

Taehyung's POV- We took out our luggage from our car and were walking towards our room when I saw someone who seemed to be a person whom I knew. Jungkook! I exclaimed, he turned towards me when I walked forward leaving Jimin behind.

Jungkook- Hey, aren't you Kim Taehyung?

Tae- Yeah I am!

Jungkook- Wtf! Long time no see..! *he gave a small hug

Tae- Yeahh you too!... Anyways how have you been and why are you here?

Jungkook- I've been good. I came here with my sister on vacations as she was eating my head to take her somewhere. 

Tae- Ohhkk *laughs

Jimin's POV- 

I dint know who the guy was with whom Tae was talking to. I wanted to meet him so I left the luggage in a corner and walked towards them.

Jimin- Who is he Tae?

Tae-  He is Jungkook. We used to be best friends back then in middle school, but then his family transferred.

( A/n- Jimin joined Tae in high school  )

Jimin- Ohh, I see. Nice to meet you, I am Jimin

Jungkook- Nice to meet you too, I am Jungkook

Taehyung's POV- 

We were continuing to talk when I saw a beautiful girl walking towards us calling Jungkook. I couldn't believe my eyes. FUCK! She is so damn beautiful!!

To be continued