Chapter no.8

Once they were home, Yunho was greeted by his puppy. Yunho immediately kneeled down to it and picked him up and hugged him.

Mingi gasped, walked around Yunho, closing the door and kneeled down with Yunho.
"You got a puppy?"
Mingi gasped.

"My grandpa got me him for my birthday."
Yunho smiled.

"What's his name?"
Mingi looked at him expectedly.

"Ah... he doesn't have one. I couldn't decide on anything."
Yunho turned to Mingi.

"Can I help?"
Mingi's face lit up.

"Sure, we can decide on it later."

The awkward silence broke them apart, but they kept on looking into each others eyes like there wasn't anything else around or needed.
Mingi's eyes lit up and he smiled, but he couldn't pull his gaze away from Yunho.

"It wouldn't be so bad to kiss, right?"
Yunho giggled.

"Right."
Mingi immediately put his hand on his cheek and pulled him into a short kiss.

"No no, I mean..."
Yunho slid his hand on Mingi's, taking Mingi's hand in his and bringing it closer to himself.

"More of a make out?"
Mingi giggled.

"Yes."
Yunho nodded. His cheeks started flushing red.

"We can.. but not here."
Mingi stood up and took off his jacket.

Yunho put his puppy down, stood up, took Mingi's jacket and his own jacket and then hanged it on the hanger.
"You want to know the truth?"
He asked as he hanged it.

"Of course, your truth only made me fall for you from the start."
Mingi nodded excitedly.

"I.. I can't have enough of you, once you showed me even the slightest bit of you, I can't have enough of you. I hope this story ends with only 'You and I'."
Yunho got in front of Mingi and put his hands around his waist.
"Here I am, loosing myself in your eyes again."
He sighed and smiled.

"Can I be honest about you now puppy?"
Mingi put his arms around Yunho's neck and his smile even widened from excitement.

"Of course, Princess."
Yunho leaned in closer.

"If I leave you ever again, I know I will miss you, I will miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. I'm not very good at telling people how I feel, but there are always things that can say things for me."
Mingi leaned in closer too, touching their noses together.

"Hmm... like Lana Del Ray lyrics?"
Yunho giggled.

"Right."
Mingi tilted his head to a side and kissed Yunho deeply.

Yunho gripped on Mingi's waist and pulled him closer, only deepening the kiss. But as soon as the door opened, they pulled away from each other and then looked at the door like they did nothing.

As soon as Mingi saw the boy, his face lit up and he pointed at the boy.
"I saw you somewhere!"

Gunho looked at him and his face lit up too.
"You're- you're that guy! You're that guy that I saw crying when you left!"

Mingi giggled and nodded.
"Yes, a week ago I did leave in a bit of tears."

"Mingi? Is it?"
Gunho pointed at him and slightly tilted his head.

"Yes, I'm Mingi, and what's your name?"
Mingi tried to step closer but was shut off by Yunho's arms wrapping around his waist protectively again.

"I'm Gunho. Yunho's younger brother."
Gunho smiled.

Yunho snuggled his head into the crook of Mingi's neck and groaned contently yet quietly.
Mingi giggled and put his hands over Yunho's hands.

"Also, curse you for putting my brother in the hospital."
Gunho frowned and pointed at Mingi.

Yunho chuckled and looked up at Gunho.
"Don't worry, I'm out and I'm pretty sure I'm in love."

"Are you sure?"
Gunho's eyebrow curled up from confusion as he looked over from Yunho to Mingi and back to Yunho.
"I mean I totally support you decision."

"I know you do, but a guy like Mingi is hard enough to find, and suddenly it's all about him."
Yunho put his head back down on Mingi's shoulder. His breathing was way heavier.
"You will find that person that you don't ever want to let go too, Gunho."
Yunho chuckled and closed his eyes.
"Or maybe not, you might not be into that stuff."

"Okay..."
Gunho nodded.
"Mingi, is it both sided?"

"I believe it is, and it feels like it is, but I just need to know Yunho a bit better before taking our friendship to another level."
Mingi chuckled and turned his head to Yunho.

"If I spot you leaving like that again, I will pull you back to Yunho."
Gunho pointed at Mingi with a frown.

"I got it. Thank you for caring about your brother."
Mingi smiled widely and looked at Gunho.

"But aside from that, you're really really handsome and I think you fit with Yunho."
Gunho returned a smile and nodded.

"Thank you."
Mingi nodded.

"Mingi, what about we uh- study and do homework together?"
Yunho said in a quiet, calm voice.

"Sure."
Mingi giggled.
"We will have to go to my place again to get some of my books for tomorrow tho."

"Let's go right now then."
Yunho slightly pulled away from Mingi and looked at him.

"Sure."
Mingi shrugged.