Chapter no.9

As they were coming back, they both were quiet, yet close.
They were looking at the beauty of the blooming plants around them.

"Mingi?"
Yunho kept his eyes on the trees and softly brushed his hand against Mingi's.

"Yes, Yunho?"
Mingi turned to him.

"The bloom came really early this year."
Yunho smiled and looked at Mingi.

"It did."
Mingi nodded. He took a bit of a pause before speaking again.
"I want you to understand that friends don't look at each other like that."

"I don't want to be just friends with you."
Yunho smiled wider and took Mingi's hand in his.

Mingi looked down and chuckled. He stepped closer to Yunho, wrapped his hand around his waist and Yunho put his arm on Mingi's shoulders in return. Mingi put his head on Yunho's shoulder and closed his eyes.
"I've never craved this much attention, until I tasted yours."

"I'm glad you tasted it, Princess."
Yunho kissed Mingi's hair.
"Now we just have to wait long enough until you wish to have more taste of my love."

"I wouldn't mind to have it all now."
Mingi chuckled.

Once they got back to Yunho's house, they both went straight back up to his room. Almost everything looked the same, the three wine bottles on the windowsill, the one gift box and one gift bag on the table and the snack bag next to the bed.

"Oh wow, you still haven't opened my gift."
Mingi started laughing and turned to Yunho.

Yunho widened his eyes, looked at that bag and looked at Mingi.
"I can do that right now, I will probably forget later if I delay it."

"Please do."
Mingi covered his mouth and went to his desk. He sat on the desk and kicked his feet back and forth excitedly.

Yunho walked with him and before opening the bag, he put his hand on Mingi's thigh and looked him in the eyes lovingly.
"I am still very grateful you spent time to find me a gift even if we don't know each other so much even now."

Mingi put his hand on Yunho's cheek and pulled him to a short kiss.
"What can I say, I trust you and I have trusted you since we met."

"I love you too much."
Yunho pressed their lips once again and then pulled away from Mingi's touch.

"Open it up now."

"I will."
Yunho nodded and got closer to the bag. He looked inside of it and smiled.
"Without even seeing my room, you knew I like books."
He took a book out and widened his eyes when he saw another thing.
"I did not expect this."
He took it out and looked at it closer. It was an album.
"They are very expensive, you shouldn't have."

"I'm happy I have."
Mingi hopped off the table, came up to Yunho again, hugging his neck and kissed him again.

Yunho placed the album on the table and put his hands on Mingi's hips, kissing him back.

Once they pulled away from each other Yunho's eyes softened and he smiled.
"Why can't we be lovers? Friends don't do this kind of stuff."

"It's not because friends don't do this kind of stuff, it's because we need to know each other better and actions are just actions, well, when it comes to kissing."
Mingi explained.

"Mingi, but love is also love."
Yunho's voice softened.
"And we both know there's something for each other in our hearts."

"I know there is, but we need to make sure it's for each other first."
Mingi put both of his hands on Yunho's cheeks.
"But there is no reason why we can't do things that couples do, we can always do whatever."

"I really love you."
Yunho pushed Mingi's hands away and hugged him, pulling him way closer.

Mingi giggled and hugged Yunho back.
"You really do, and I do too."

Yunho slid his hands down to Mingi's thighs and picked him up.
Mingi gasped from the unexpected action and hugged Yunho's neck like an instinct. Mingi started laughing and raised one of his hands to Yunho's hair.
"Woah, calm down."

"I don't want to."
Yunho looked down on Mingi and then slightly bounced him up and moved his legs to be around his waist. Yunho looked up at Mingi's eyes and smiled.
"I want to hold you like this."

"For your luck, I enjoy being held like this."
Mingi giggled and put their foreheads together.

"Good thing you do, because I could hold you like this forever."
Yunho put Mingi on his desk and lift him up the same way, placing his hands another way and lifting him up again and bringing them closer again, lighting up a bit of a sexual tension.
"I- I hope you understand me right now."

Mingi looked down on Yunho and then back up at his eyes.
"I believe I understand you."
Mingi smiled widely and leaned in closer.
"You act and speak like an open book, I don't think I can not understand you."

"Or maybe we just understand each other that well because we were made for each other."
Yunho smiled and leaned down to Mingi's neck.

"Maybe we are.."
Mingi nodded.
"Aren't your arms getting tired of holding me like that?"

"Of course not, I could hold you forever."
Yunho kissed his neck.
"I will kiss and bite you until there is no more smell of your perfume and only me."

"I'm looking forward for that."
Mingi giggled.

"I want to cover you all in bites at the end of us today."
Yunho chuckled.

"Aren't we supposed to be studying?"
Mingi chuckled.

"There are bunch of ways we can study. For at least me, I wish to study your body."
Yunho said in a lower voice.
"Would be at least like anatomy."

"You can study my body once we're done if I feel like it."
Mingi gave him a short kiss on the lips and chuckled.