CONFLICT

"Suzy ......show miss y/n her room."

Jaejoon ordered maid, Who was as young as y/n. Y/n left the place with her.

Y/n was so mesmerized by the beauty of the Kim palace. She's not a person who saw many palaces. In her entire life she lived in a old wooden cottage. She only saw one palace and that was min palace.

Kim palace was so different from the min one. The whole decorum was dark. The walls, pillars even the carpet was in dark colour. Everything was mostly in black or dark brown.

Y/n was getting different vibes from these palace. In min palace, the things were mostly in white or golden. The colour were soothing and calming but here the vibes she getting was something different.

Soon the maid named Suzy stopped in front of a door. "It's the room of prince, miss y/n." She said.

Her voice was not good as her face. It seems like she's a puppet and doing all the things her master told her. Her face didn't show any glimpse of emotions. Eyes were fixed in one place and mouth was just opening to saying necessary words.

It's weird for y/n cause in her life she met only few people and they always showed their all sort of emotions not like her who was standing in front of her.

Suzy bowed and left the place. "Strange." Y/n shrugged all the unnecessary thoughts and open the door.

Her mouth hung open. "Omo am I going to live here?" The room was belongs to taehyung. It's was huge. The decoration of the room was little different from the what she saw outside.

It's was mostly in golden and black colour. The curtains were white as well as the pots that was resting on the side table.

A huge couch was there also and a king sized bed. After looking all the things her eyes fall on the potrait which was on the wall. It's taehyung's picture in his royal attire.

The beauty that was visible in that picture was exactly like the reality. That handsome face and the seriousness above it were telling the absolute truth about the man whose portrait this was.

Y/n was lost in the beauty of the man that she didn't notice when room's door opened someone came in.

A low gasp escaped from her lips when someone put his arms around her waist. By the touch she knew who he was. "You know, if your husband is present here then you do not need to look at his picture. When you can see him and touch him, then there is no need to see his picture."

Taehyung said. His hands were on her waist and face nuzzled every corner of her neck. All the thing was new for y/n. She didn't even knew how to react on these situations. She felt the wierd things in her stomach. Her hands were trembling by his touch and cheeks were in flame. They were literally looked like a tomato.

On the other hand taehyung getting more curious to do many things on her. Her reaction on his touch was making him eager to do all the sort of action he imagined till now with her.

Soon he start kissing her neck made her heart beat fast. His deadly kisses were making y/n's legs weak. Suddenly he sucked her skin and that action was enough to made her moan his name. "Taehyung......."

It's the first time when y/n called him by his name. And it's gonna be lie if he didn't like it. Her voice was different from other days. Her soft velvety voice now changed in a hot needy one.