SEOKJIN

Author's pov......

"You will not find the answer of your all questions here, you have to go to fairies."  Hearing his father's words, taehyung eyes popped out in shock. He asked his father.

"What are you saying father? We can't go to fairies....are you forget this? We are forbid to go in heaven." Taehyung explained his father but instead of had worried face jaejoon smiled a little.

"Do you know taehyung why you don't become a king till now?"  Taehyung looked at his father confused because the question was not related to matter they were talking.

Taehyung didn't answered cause he also didn't know why? He said no by moving his head left and right.

"Because you still have no knowledge of our policies or instructions and history. I am sure that you have not carefully read even a single book in the royal library." Jaejoon tauntingly said to taehyung. Jaejoon sighed in annoyance and then start speaking.

"We can't go in heaven but we can go in fairy land. That is the only place where we are not forbidden to go."

While saying this jaejoon chanted some mantras and slowly slowly a little lightening circles come in view and a new door in that circle opened.

Taehyung knew what his father was doing, so he took y/n in his embrace and wait his father to complete his work.

As jaejoon stop chanting the mantras he looked his son, taehyung and said. "I can support you only up to this point. You will have to do the further work yourself. Remember, as soon as you reach Fairy Land, all your powers will disappear. You will be just a common human being. If anyone ask you anything, just said one name.........Seokjin."

~~~~~~~

As his father said taehyung reached the fairy land by the door. After reaching there he felt that his body became light and a emptiness in him.

"I think my powers are gone." He thought and looked in his arm where y/n was sleeping. "But for you I can do  anything." By saying this he kissed her forehead.

He looked at his surrounding and start walking. The beauty of fairy land was literally of another level. Green mountains, beautiful animals and birds and lovely weather- everything was perfect and magical.

After walking a little taehyung felt that someone called him so he turn around and looked at his back but saw noone.

He again walked further but this someone really stopped him.

"Hey, can't you see me?" Hearing the voice again, taehyung moved around and saw a fairy.

A little fairy, who's feathers were golden white and helped her in flying.
But taehyung didn't said not react after watching her.

Fairy looked at him and smiled. "I'm Bella. I see you first time here, do you want to meet someone?"

She asked and taehyung answered her.

"Seokjin"

~~~~~

It was a beautiful palace where Bella taking taehyung. After entering in the palace taehyung saw that there were more fairies like Bella.

Taehyung was so engrossed in watching all this that he didn't even notice the man coming towards him. The man stood next to taehyung and said "Hope you liked fairy land."

Taehyung was flinched to hear that man's voice so sudden and looked towards him.

A very handsome young man who was smiling at him. "Hello, my name is Seokjin and you…" Seokjin asked to which Taehyung replied. "Kim taehyung" 

Seokjin's eyes widened after hearing Taehyung's answer. He asked again "The devil king......right?" When Seokjin asked, Taehyung nodded his head yes.

"I can't believe it that after so many years devils need us.......but who is she with you?" Seokjin asked turning his eyes towards y/n who was comfortably sleeping in taehyung's arms.

"My wife.....Kim y/n" Hearing Taehyung's answer, Seokjin smiled and said. "Let's talk about the rest later and put her to sleep somewhere comfortably."

After putting Y/n to sleep comfortably in the room, Taehyung and Seokjin came to another  room. "Look, I'm not going to waste my time talking nonsense, let's get straight to the point. Why are you here?" This time there was seriousness in Seokjin's voice and there was no smile on his face.

Taehyung knew he didn't have much time so he quickly put his point across to Seokjin. "I have to save my wife........from Lord Lucifer." Seokjin was surprised once he heard Taehyung.

This is the first time that a Devil had come here to find a solution to fighting his own Lord.

"Reason......" Seokjin asked and taehyung told him everything without any worry.

After hearing about Taehyung, Seokjin felt good knowing that he was ready to do this risky thing for his love.   "Glad to know you'll do anything to save him, but can you tell me one thing."

Seokjin asked to which Taehyung nodded and gave him the nod to ask. "You said that when Y/n was born, you tried to kill her but you failed. Will you tell me what happened that day?"

When Seokjin asked such questions, Taehyung understood that this was definitely something special. After thinking hard, Taehyung remembered that day clearly.

" When I went to kill y/n, there were only her, her brother and some maids in the room. After the maids leave, I used my magic to remove y/n's brother from there, but my magic suddenly failed. At that time I felt a different power that was in the room and I could not understand it."

Taehyung complete his words and told seokjin everything. After hearing taehyung, seokjin lost in deep thought.

"If you don't mind, can I checked your wife for once?" Seokjin asked and taehyung nodded, giving him permission.

They both reached towards y/n's room and seokjin without any hesitation went near y/n's sleeping figure.

He started removing clothes from her shoulders. Seeing him doing this, Taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly began to push Seokjin away from her.

"What are you doing? Go away." But it seemed as if Seokjin would move away after doing his work.

Seokjin looked at taehyung, who looked very angry.

"Your wife is not an ordinary human being!!!"

______________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

Well, I was waiting to my previous chapter to complete 40 votes which I announced on my message bar but I think no one see that.

But it's ok I still gonna update....

For next chapter....

You all have to vote this chapter.

🎯 - 40 votes.

💜💜💜💜💜💜