Safe

Enzo's Pov

"What happened to you, and who did this to you bellissima?" I yell and I point at her knee. she flinched. What the fuck. Did she think I was about to hurt her.

She doesn't answer and just stares at my face with glazing eyes. "Are you okay?" Before I could even think about it, the words flew out of my mouth. Her lips trembled . As I watched her attempt not to cry, I felt my heart drop.

She remained silent until she mustered the strength to respond. "I'm fine, I just tripped on my way home from college," she said. I knew she was lying right away, but I didn't want to irritate her any further.

"Don't look at me like that bellissima," I hissed at her, needing to relax. I was still pissed off but I will aim it at the person who did this to her . "I am a bad man who does terrible things, but I would never hit you, do you understand?" I needed an answer from her.

She just nodded. Like she still didn't believe me. I don't blame her. She needed actions words were meaningless to her.

Then she shatters and sobs uncontrollably. It breaks my heart to see her in this state. I just want her to be happy and to smile sincerely.

I take the noodles out of her hands and place them on to the dining table. And then take her in my arms and lead her to the sofa. And then return to close the front door. I walk back and bring her back into a warm and cosy embrace. I tell her to take a deep breath, and she does.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped weeping and fell asleep in my arms. I played with her hair. Careful not to move and wake her.

She eventually relaxed and I saw a whole new side of her beauty. She appeared at ease in my arms. If this is how she looked in my arms, I will never let her go. Seeing her at ease made me feel at peace.

...

Daniela

I awoke feeling tranquil and opened my eyes to see Enzo still holding me while he slept. I glance at him, bewildered, and the events of the day before rush back to me.

When I hear him snoring, I can't help but laugh. I take in his model-like features as I stare at his face. Dark hair, a sharp, strong jaw, and full, pink lips.
I feel driven to fiddle with his hair, so I do so. This causes him to abruptly awaken. He blinks open his eyes and simply stares at me. Then he comes out of the trance and stands up.

"Shit i'm so sorry." Huh what's he sorry for. If anything I should be sorry for crying in front of him.

Ugh embarrassment fills my face as I get up.

"I better get going." He says

"Do you want to eat anything." I say finally treating him like a guest.

He looks at me smirks and says "That would be great but I have to go but maybe next time we can go out and I'll treat you to something." What.

"No I am good I say", Remembering how I said I was going to avoid him he's so nice it's getting suspicious.

His smirk falls and he looks a bit heart broken. I feel proud of myself for breaking his ego.

"Okay." He says whilst putting a hand through his hair.

"I'll get going now bye."

"Bye." I say. I walk into the room and remember about the noodles he got me placing them in the fridge.

Thanks for reading<3
Don't forget to voteee