Chapter-5

Hospital-

Taani is in shock and completely broken by what just happened....... her dreams are shattered her happy day...... her best day turned into a misery....... her love left her on marriage altar..... her bhai left home and she is unable to get in contact with him...... her Taau ji left her alone ....... again making her orphan.....

She was just 5 when she lost her parents...... she was also in that car but survived...... her Taau ji brought her Jodhpur...... she got a family here...... bhai Taai ji.....dadi.....they all loved her pampered her....... but Taau ji..... he brought the world in her feet if she wants.......

Swayam was right Taau ji loves Taani more then anything in this whole world more then him...... she knows it....... she always knew...... but she never ever has the intention to snatch Swayam's father from him..... she even sometimes tried to distant herself from Taau ji because of Swayam's jealousy..... but what she could do he is her father figure...... her father....  Taani was ready to loose everything in this world...... even if it's her love Rey but she was never ready to loose her Taau ji like that..... was never ready......

Life seems meaningless to her...... she just don't know what to do...... she is just looking at Taau ji's life less body...... herself into similar situation but difference is she is breathing...... her Taai ji is crying so hard but she can't even console her......voice is not coming out of her throat

Hospital staff comes to her

Staff- mam..... we need to do some formalities

Taani looks at them clueless not knowing what to answer......

Surya comes beside them....

Su- bataiye kya formalities hain

Staaff- sir yeh family members ko hi karni hoti hain

Su- I'm his SIL

Taani now again looks at Surya...... this time she saw his face......he seems familiar to her........ yeah he is the person who just now filled her hair line...... forcefully trying to become her husband..... she tries to shout at him..... wants to throw him out but her body is frozen it's not functioning.........

Surya completes all the formalities....... they take Taau ji home.....

Sekhawat's place-

Taau ji's last rites preparation are done...... house is filled with unknown faces...... Taani is sitting in a corner still in bridal dress...... still not uttering a word......

Some ladies takes Taai ji..... pours water  over her head and changes her saree into white...... as they brings or say drags Taai ji..... a sharp painful sound escapes from Taani.....

She can't see her Taai ji like that..... she knows how much her Taai ji loves wearing colorful  clothes...... how could she live a colorless life how......

London airport-

Gang lands at Landon airport......they checkout and comes out of airport..... Rey quickly opens his phone . ...... and finds Taani read his message but doesn't responded...... Sharon finds a tensed Ray

Sh- Rey kya hua???

R- Sharon Taani ne mera msg toh dekh liya hai but koi reply nhi hai..... woh samjhegi toh na...... she will wait for me haina......

Sharon just nodes..... not sure about anything.....

Vi- Rey tune kaha tha ki yanha se humain Landon College ki GS pick karne aayegi..... par yanha toh humain koi dikh hi nahi raha hai.....

Gang- ha bey......

R- bola toh yahi tha mujhe.....

Nil- Sharon Swayam kanha hai...... woh kab aa raha hai??