Chapter:11

Surya reaches home...... he runs towards door...... as same time power cuts and sharp gun shot is heared...... Surya knees feels weak..... he falls thud on ground.......

Some guards comes running and so does KK reaches there....... some guards holds Surya and some rushes towards door...... they somehow unlocks the door........ suddenly a body falls from there.......

Kk- Sir...... laash....

Surya slowly looks towards the door..... he finds a dead body of unknown man....

Surya stands up and runs inside home...... he finds Taani is half at floor and her head and shoulders are helded by Abhay.........and covered in blood....

Surya runs towards them he pulls Taani closes to him.....

Flashback-

Abhay returns home....... he finds guard are still not back

Ab- arey main bass 1 hr ke liye jaane ko kaha tha..... par yeh log abhi tak bunk par hain aane do unhain.....

He moves towards the house but feels a weird chill vibes

He then hears some noises from inside...... Abhay via kitchen window enters the house....... he hears Taani's shout...... he runs towards Taani's voice but finds her being pushed towards the door..... and man is trying to attack her by knife..... he takes out gun from his back.... (he and Surya always carry gun with them?? Why?? You'll know) before that man harm Taani Abhay shoots him...... at same time some how power cut happens......

That man falls over Taani......Abhay opens his phone flash light...... he rushes to Taani..... he pulls her aside that man is fallen by door......

Ab- are you ok

Taani doesn't respond she is still in shock......

Ab- hello Miss are you ok

He asks two three times but he doesn't gets any response from her so he shakes her......

Ab- (shouts) Taani........

Taani now looks at him..... tears fell from her eyes..... she all of sudden hugs Abhay...... he is shocked

T- Abhay..... bhaiya thank God aap gaye..... warna woh yeh...... he just....

Abhay gets freezed

She cries..... slowly drops on floor from his arms...... but before Taani hits the floor...... Abhay quickly sits on floor taking her head in lap....... Taani cries.... Abhay feels guilty as some how he is responsible for all of this.....

Same time Surya enters in

Present-

Su- (with broken words) what...... happened how she is like this....

Ab- woh that man...... just Yaar he was just about to kill her..... but why??

Surya looks at dead body.....

Ab- yeh sab clear karwa

Abhay just nodes

Surya then lifts Taani up takes her in room...... he puts on bed.... he brings towel and wipes all the blood from her body...... he then finds the cut at her throat....... Surya mild calm face turns extremely red in anger..... he quickly calls the doctor for Taani...... and ties a cloth around her neck to stop bleeding

After some time Abhay comes there

Ab- body hatwa di hai maine.....

Surya just nodes...... still sitting near Taani.....

Ab- yeh......theek toh hai na

Surya just looks at Abhay but doesn't response

Soon Doctor comes to check on Taani...... he treats her and bandages her neck