8; the Demon Wolf

"Alec, you made it!" Izzy ran over to hug her brother, who hugged her back.

"Of course I did." He whispered softly as he pulled away. "Clary is resting right now, still in pain. The wounds are deep." His sister nodded.

"Where is Max? A-and Raphael?" Izzy stuttered, looking panicked up at Alec. 

"They're with Magnus. Raphael hasn't left Max's side since they got here." 

"Hey, Alexander-" Magnus walked into the living room, focused on a potion his was brewing. "who are they?" He asked as he looked up, pointing at Scott, Stiles, Liam and Theo.

"Later. I need to see Max." Izzy replied. The warlock gave a quick nod before making a movement with his hand and walked to the guest bedroom. Izzy followed.

"Sorry for her, she's just worried about her soon-to-be daughter." Jace said.

Jace and Alec were getting to know the McCall pack when Madzie ran into the living room.

"Alec!" She exclaimed, running into Alec's arms.

"Hey, Madzie, are you okay?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, but Magnus looks worried." She answered, looking at Alec.

"He's gonna be okay." He said as he patted on the spot on the couch next to him. Madzie sat down next to the shadowhunter. She leaned into his side and Alec hugged her.

"Alec, could you describe the monster that you saw at the church?" Scott asked. "I- we have a bestiary. It might help us find out who or what is." 

"It was a wolf, standing on 2 feet, he used his hands to claw at the people near him, he around 10 feet tall, black fur, complete red eyes, tail, and shadow surrounded him." Alec described. Scott grabbed a huge book out of his backpack and placed it on the coffee table. He searched through the pages until he stopped at page 253; a werewolf with smoke and red eyes was pictured on the page. 

"Here." The alpha pointed at the image. "That's what I thought. It's a Demon Wolf. Rare but when you do see it and it's after you, it's looking for something. The Demon Wolf won't stop killing everything in its path until he got what he's looking for." He read out loud.

"'K, easy, we just get him what he wants and he's gone." Theo said nonchalantly, crossing his arms with a small smirk on his face. Liam looked at him annoyed but his look changed to a 'be serious for once' look in his eyes. Theo sighed and rolled his eyes. He leaned back in the chair he was sitting in and gazed around the room, not really interested, so it seemed.

"Not so easy, Theo-" Scott said.

"Seriously, T, I'm getting real tired of your behavior. Shut up for once, please!" Stiles almost yelled irritated. 

The Chimera rolled his eyes, smirk coming back. "Why should I listen to you?! You're not my mother!"

"You probably don't even know what it's like to have a mother!" The human yelled back. That hit the older boy like a rock; his smirk faded, smug face disappeared into a look he was trying to hide. He walked out the door, not saying a word.

"Theo! Where are you going?" Liam asked, but he got no reply. 

"Sorry, but is this how it always goes?" Alec whispered carefully to Scott.

"Oh no." Scott started. Alec nodded. "Even worse. Especially when Malia is there to back Stiles up with his arguments. Than me and Liam are usally the ones to keep them from ripping each other's throats out." He finished. Liam sighed; how the Hell was he supposed to deal with this shit, again? He loved Theo so much, really, but he was just getting annoyed by the constant bickering between Stiles and the Chimera.