Epilogue

Six months later...

We can see a stage where a live performance is about to begin.

Host: Today is a very special day. Finally after 5 years, the famous and the most successful band of recent times is going to perform live and reveal their faces. Even they have another surprise for us. So, without wasting any more time lets call them on stage with a loud applause.

Audience started shouting and clapping loudly. Four people came on the stage with masks. Manik and Nandini came forward.

Manik: Thank you all for your love and support from last 5 years. We are overwhelmed. That's why today we are gonna reveal our identities in front of you all.

Nandini: We have another surprise for you all. From today "Mystery" will be a five member band. So, let's welcome our new member.

A girl entered the stage with mask. Audience hooted loudly.

Navya: Okay, now it's time to remove our masks.

Cabir: Just to inform you, you guys already know us, don't get shocked to see us.

With this all five of them removed their masks. Audience gasped initially seeing three of the Fab5 members along with Nandini and Navya (Fab5 was very famous during their college time), then started clapping loudly.

Manik: Yes guys, its me Manik Malhotra, my wife Dr. Nandini Malhotra, my soul brother Cabir Dhawan, my friend cum sister Navya Naveli, and my best friend Mukti Vardhan. You guys already know about me, Cabir and Mukti. Nandini is a scientist and Navya is the best event manager in Mumbai.

Nandini: There is another good news, next week Mukti is going to get married to our best friend and her long time boyfriend Dr. Abhimanyu Thakkar. Abhimanyu is an Orthopedic surgeon. Wish both of them all the very best for their future. Now we are gonna start our performance.

As usual the performance went superb. They all came to the back stage where Abhimanyu was standing with Nikita along with parents of all of them. By seeing Manan, Nikita jumped to Manik from Abhimanyu. Nikita kissed Manik and Nandini's cheeks.

Nikita: Mumma, Papa you guys were awesome.

Manan (kissed her cheeks): Thank you Niki.

Nikita: Papa, I want strawberry ice cream.

Nandini (trying to tease Niki): But, Niki, we performed good on stage, then we should be having ice cream no, why you?

Manik (trying not to smile): Mumma is right Cutiepie, why will you have it? Me, Mumma, Cabir Chachu, Navya Masi and Mukti Bua will go, right?

Nikita: But, Mumma, Papa, I clapped for all of you. Abhi uncle and Nanu Nanis also clapped. I kissed you both after your song. So, all of us will have ice cream.

Everyone went aww at her cute answer.

Manik and Nandini kissed her cheeks from both the sides.

Manik: We were just teasing you Niki, can Mumma and Papa have ice cream without giving to our cutiepie?

Niki cutely nodded her head snd smiled brightly.

Niki: I love you Mumma and Papa.

Manan: We love you too sweetie.

Cabir: From last 5 minutes, you guys are talking about ice cream, let's go now. I am craving for ice cream.

Navya: Cabir, think something else except food sometimes.

Everyone laughed at him.

Cabir: You guys won't understand. Food is life.

Manik: Okay, idiot. Now, shut up and let's go.

Mukti: Ah, guys, before we go, I want to thank you guys for making me a part of "Mystery".

Nandini: You are a wonderful musician Mukti, "Mystery" will be more powerful and more musical from now because of you.

Manik: Absolutely Mukti.

Cabir: Today I saw a social media page of Dhruv's dance academy in London, he is doing quite good.

Dhruv was released after a month from jail as he was not involved in any murderous plans of Alya, instead he stopped her. But he had to stay there for making fake photos of Nandini and Aryaman for a month. After getting released, he shifted to London permanently because he didn't want to face his friends after what he did.

Manik: That's great. We should be happy that he has started afresh there.

Nandini: Yes absolutely, it's good for him.

Navya: Let's wish him a happy life.

Abhimanyu: So finally, like every other untold stories of your lives, this untold story of the band "Mystery" has also been told to the world today.

Manan: Yes, there are no more untold stories left.

With this everyone laughed.

Manik: Let's start making new memories together forgetting all bad memories of our past.

Nandini: Let's begin a new chapter in our lives which will be full of happiness and togetherness. We all will stay together hamesha.

All together: Yes, forever...

So, this marks the end of the story...

Let me know your remarks about this story...

Overall how did you find this story??? Your feedback will encourage me to write better in future...

Thank you all for your love and support... 😊