The Underwater City

In a future world where the jellyfish have taken over, millenial from today's life, humans have evolved in different areas and worlds. Earth no longer exsists, instead, Fume is the name the Intergalactical Committee had chosen 2 thousand years ago, when they had first encountered the planet and had chosen the most qualified animal to rule over it.

All of that aside, today, inside the Laniakea Supercluster, who contains the Local Group, who has the Milky way, who carries Fume, who sustains the continent of Waterflu, who's got the Aurora continent, live 8 pirates in an underwater city called Wonderfall.
Who honestly, live pretty normal lives, pirate lifes, of course, but quite normal nontheless. Since everyone in the town were also pirates, I mean.

They have a chatroom, though in this year it's called a mental room, since you didn't need anything else than neurological connections to be able to chat in it, gift from the jellyfish to the humans. That's why humans no longer talked or used their vocal chords other than to express emotions, instead of words.

They called this mental room...

ADVENTEEZ-mental room-

ADVENTEEZ
-mental room-

joong
how's everyone today

after yesterday's mess 💀💀💀

woop
honestly?

pretty fine unlike i
thought I'd be

jjongster
im gonna go puke again bye

yeomon
i told you mixing feral coral with danty clamps was gonna be a mess

jjongster
it was worth it

i was in paradise for a good 3 minutes
before i blacked out

joong
how did it feel???

jjongster
i felt like a jeyfi that was chosen by
the aliens to be the main species

uno
lmao you got high as fuck

woop
deffinetly

choi sun
bro thought he beat specism

yeomon
💀bye

jjongster
IT WAS REAL TO ME OKAY??

joong
dont cry baby

jjongster