The after black hole syndrome

[!!!A/N: To experience this book in a better way, change the settings to dark reading mode, please abd thank you! Enjoy the experience!!!]

The room light was a dim purple, from the window you could see a whale passing by outside of the semi-sphere that protected the city. Turtles also passed by, a young shark travelled unconsciously along side rheir mother.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung layed down on the two beds of the room, the younger reading a phisical book and the other with his phone, probably watching videos.

"Where did you get that?"

woop
u're using ur outside voice?

"Yeah, I sometimes miss talking." Hongjoong nodded, looking at Wooyoung. Before the toungest could talk, Hongjoong caughed. "Answer my question, please."

Wooyoung opened his mouth to try and speak, then trying again, a bit more convincing. "I bought it." He said in a raspy tone.

"From where?"

"The dark web...?" You could tell the lie echoing on his lips, trying to convince himself first.

"The digital dark web?" Hongjoong was kind of amazed, entering those sites now was almost impossible. Wooyoung had constructed computers from scratch though, so it was logical he could also pull this off. Why did he sound questionijg then? "Are you lying?"

"Maybe?"

"Where did you really got that from?"

"Maybe I stole it from the ancient library."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe..."

"Wooyoung... we've talked about this." Hongjoong said with a change on his tone.

"Why should I not be able to read this? Why can only they have it!?" He rose up from the bed, his neck veins starting to show. "Yes we've talked about this, but I had never agreed to not steal again."

Hongjoong understood completely, but that wasn't the problem. "I get it, and I agree with you, but if they catch you again you're done for."

"A little jail won't do me any bad." He simply stated, going back to his book.

"Wooyoung I-" He couldn't finish his sentence, a coughing attack made its way to his throat, unable to hold it in.

"Eyo grandpa calm down, don't stress so much."

"I'm sick you fuck." Hongjoong glared at him.

"I made you soup, want it?" Wooyoung said with no care. Hongjoong smiled inside, not one to show for free, is Wooyoung didn't care he didn't care either.

The older simply nodded and hummed.