Chapter 1

Lizzie felt absolutely miserable. Her head hurt, she felt ill, and her skin was clammy. It has been almost three months since Mr. Darcy and Lizzie had united in marriage. They were currently staying with the Bennet's because Lizzie hadn't seen her sisters since the wedding. Her mother was babbling away happily, but Lizzie wasn't listening. She looked down at her plate of breakfast and immediately felt sick to her stomach. Mr. Darcy looked at her with great concern and asked "Love? Are you alright?" Lizzie smiled up at him and replied "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" Mr. Darcy nodded to himself and went back to his breakfast.

It was time for the Darcy's departure from the Bennet household, they would be traveling back to their estate. Traveling in the carriage was very unenjoyable, the constant movement of the coach was agonizing. Poor Lizzie's already pale complexion, paled a great deal more. Mr. Darcy noticed this upon arrival to their manor, he diagnosed this as a side affect of the carriage ride for he too had much dislike for carriages also.

Lizzie was very happy to hear that her sister and her husband would be staying with them for two months time. Although she still felt sick, she was overjoyed that her sister was here for two whole months!

Mr. Darcy smiled at his wife, she was almost skipping towards the house. He couldn't blame her, Jane was here to visit her. But he still worried about Lizzie, she didn't seem like herself lately. "It was like she was ill," he thought to himself.