Chapter 73

Mr. Xia, who had always been calm and calm, quickly calmed down and nodded to Gu Siyi's parents. He immediately released his arms, patted Gu Siyi on the shoulder and said, "Let's go."

Gu Siyi left his arms a little reluctantly.

The two walked outside for a while, and Gu Siyi saw her parents, and then she realized that their parents were also there...

Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui just pretended not to notice and chatted casually with Xia Zhijuan.

Xia Zhijun said: "Thank you, uncle and aunt, for coming to pick me up."

"You're welcome, you're welcome." Gu Zhiyuan smiled.

Gu Siyi was embarrassed to be tired of Xia Zhijun anymore, and followed her mother like a quiet little quail.

When Xia Zhijun came over, the usual family of three became more lively with one more person.

When Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui were busy in the kitchen, Gu Zhiyuan suddenly sighed: "My daughter has grown up in the blink of an eye, and she will get married in a few years..."

Xu Jiahui: "Look at you, you still can't bear to part with me, right?"

"I'm sure I won't let it go." Gu Zhiyuan said, "It's not easy to raise a beautiful girl like a flower."

"If a girl doesn't stay in college, she will get married in the end."

"Yes, I want to stay for a few more years. Let's take our time to get married."

"They say the mother-in-law makes things difficult for me, but I think your father-in-law will be difficult in the future."

"Are you afraid that it will be difficult? If you are afraid, then don't marry my daughter."

Xu Jiahui was overjoyed and said: "...You will be that annoying old man from now on."

Gu Siyi took Xia Zhijun to the room upstairs to ask questions.

Gu Siyi was too embarrassed to close the door, so it must have been left open. Xia Zhijuan was no more well-behaved at her home than at his own.

The two of them sat at the desk, one talking carefully and the other listening carefully.

As she listened, Gu Siyi was a little distracted. She looked at his handsome profile, which was becoming more and more contoured and sexy?

Xia Zhijun turned around and saw her lost eyes... As if he had been possessed by a poison, he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Gu Siyi blushed, but before she could dodge, he stepped away first, knocked her on the head and said, "Continue reading the question."

Gu Siyi: "..." How did he manage to be so calm and collected at any time?

During the meal, Xu Jiahui asked: "I heard from Siyi that you plan to give her extra lessons this winter vacation?"

Xia Zhijuan nodded, "The college entrance examination will be in a few months. Help her sort out her thoughts."

"Then just stay at home and I'll clean up the room for you later."

"I can stay in a hotel..."

Gu Zhiyuan intercepted his words, "If you have a spare room at home, why go to the trouble of staying in a hotel?"

In fact, Xia Zhijuan prefers to stay in a hotel, which has more freedom.

Living in Gu Siyi's house, he would study either in the study or in the living room. Under the eyes of his parents, he was not allowed to behave himself and he would not dare to make mistakes. If she can't help but do some little tricks, her parents will see her and it will give her a bad impression of being frivolous and immoral.