16.

[Sunshines outfit]- - - - - It's been a week since Sunshine killed Allison Grant, and Casey becker was murdered

[Sunshines outfit]
- - - - -
It's been a week since Sunshine killed Allison Grant, and Casey becker was murdered.

Sunshine has been crossing out names in her list like it was a shopping list. She just couldn't get enough, but the list was getting shorter and shorter as the days passed.

She needed new victims and it was a bitch to think of anyone she could kill. Maybe she should just start killing at random. It'll be better that way, but it would also be more reckless.

She noticed that Billy and stu have been acting weirder than usual. It was concerning her. Her worry for them was fucking with her mind.

Sunshine sighed, biting her lip until he drew blood. The taste of her own blood calmed her desire to spill someone else blood.

"Bookworm." She turned her head towards Billy, who sat beside her. His smile turned into a frown, noticing the blood on sunshines bottom lip.

"Did you bite yourself?" He softly questioned, reaching out, his thumb removing the blood from her lips, and she could only stare at him.

Part of the weirdness that came with this new Billy was that he was extra touchy with her and stu. He acted more possessive over them or more protective.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I did." Sunshine mumbled, smiling a little ,"I've been in my mind lately, I don't even know what I'm doing." She added

"What's wrong?" Billy questioned, "nothing." Sunshine replied, "uh-huh, right." Billy scoffed, and sunshine narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't scoff at me, willam loomis." Maybe she changed a little as well. Billy just stared at her before he looked away, looking down at the desk. "Sorry, sunny." He mumbled

Sunshine sighed ,"What's wrong with you?" Billy shook his head ,"Nothing." He mocked

"You better change that attitude or so help me, I will throw you out that window." She told him, and he chuckled ,"Right."

"Mr. Loomis and Ms. Valentine. Care to share with the class?" Their teacher questioned, annoyed

"Mind your fucking business!" Billy snapped and half the class gasped in surprised, while sunshine chuckled.

"Sorry, Mr. Harris. Billy's just upset because his dog died yesterday. Old age, you know?" Sunshine lied, and Billy looked at her surprised and impressed.

"Oh, my apologies, Mr. Loomis." Billy didn't say anything. He wasn't a dog person. He was more of a cat person since Stu loved cats.

"He's just really upset about it, and I apologize for his behavior." Sunshine said, and Billy was finding the whole thing amusing.

"No need. Mr. Loomis, if you ever need someone to talk to , I'm always available." With that, the teacher walked away from Billy and sunshine.

"What the fuck was that, bookworm?" Billy whispered and sunshine chuckled ,"it's called lying Billy. You should try it sometimes." She sarcastically replied

Billy rolled his eyes but chuckled ,"I don't even like dogs." Sunshine smiled

"Well, now you had a dog named Ocean who died of old age, and if anyone asks you what type of dog, just say a chihuahua." Sunshine told him , "Why a chihuahua?" Billy questioned

"You seem like a chihuahua type of guy." Sunshine replied with a small shrug ,"Right, I'll play this grieving over my fake dead dog card." Billy said

"We could also ask stu for a picture of a chihuahua." Sunshine told him, "stu? Why would he have a picture of a chihuahua?" Sunshine raised an eyebrow at him

"Dude, did you forget? His sister has a chihuahua. He has like a whole picture album for him." She said, and Billy scoffed ,"You mean that ugly little thing?"

"You did not just call tiny ugly." She gasped, "it's hideous." Billy told her ,"You're hideous." She told him, and he just stared at her, and she just stared back at him.

"If you're waiting for me to say it's not true, we're gonna be staring at each for the rest of the day." She told him, and he smirked

"I can stare at you all day." Sunshine blushed, feeling her heart beating faster, and she tsk ,"fine, it's not true. You are very handsome."

Billy smiled, blushing a little.

"I know."
-----------------------------------
Word count - 700

Hope you enjoy!