18.

[Sunshines outfit]- - Sunshine arrived at stu's party

[Sunshines outfit]
- -
Sunshine arrived at stu's party. She smirked as she saw pictures of tiny all around the house.

"This is your fault." Billy hissed as he came over to her. He grabbed her by her arm pulling her close to him.

"Oh? You're just in grieving, Billy." Billy rolled his eyes as she giggled. Billy eyed her outfit, "what's with the outfit?"

"What? New style, New me, I love it and if you say anything bad about it. I'm gonna drown you in the fruit punch." Sunshine told him.

"What? No, it..it looks good on you." Billy stuttered , a blush coating his cheeks. Sunshine smiled ,"I know."

"The new you is cocky." Billy mumbled, "confident. There's a difference." Sunshine said

"Where's stu?" She questioned, "in his room. Billy told her and she nodded, grabbing his hand before dragging him through the crowd.

They went upstairs and into stu's room. Sunshine whistled as stu was shirtless but she wasn't whistling because of that. It was because of the hickey's on his pale smooth skin.

"Damm, Billy." Stu blushed as Billy smirked. Stu quickly put a shirt on. "Loving the outfit, sunny." Sunshine smiled

"Thanks, stu." She looked around his room , "hey,Sunshine. Can we talk since we're all here, now?" Stu questioned and she hummed, "yeah, of course. What's up?"

"Well, um.."stu nervously played with the end of his sleeves. "We-" Billy cleared his throat.

"We love you." He blurted out and sunshine blinked, "I love you guys too."

"No. You don't get it. We love more than a best friend. We want you to be with us." Stu nervously said

"In a relationship." Billy told her and sunshine eyes darted between Billy and Stu.

"Take me on a date first then ask me to be your girlfriend." She told them ,"so, that's a yes?" Stu asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, I love you guys too." Billy and stu smiled before sunshine grinned.

"Let's to grieve a fake dead dog."
- -
"What's Gale weathers doing here?" Tatum huffed, "dewey, what's she doing here?" She crossed her arms, glaring at Gale.

"What? No way! You're Gale weathers!! I read your books." Sunshine said, as she sat on her knees on the couch, drinking a beer.

"And you are?" Gale questioned, "sunshine valentine. I'm like a big fan. I don't think cotton weary killed Maureen presccot." Sunshine said

"Sunshine! Who's side are you on!?" Tatum scoffed, crossing her arms. "Cotton's side." Sunshine told her, sticking her tongue out. She was clearly drunk already.

"You're such a backstabbing bitch. Wait till Sidney hears about this." Tatum said and sunshine laughed ,"like I give a fuck what Sidney thinks. She doesn't control my opinions."

"So, Gale beer?" Sunshine asked ,"No thanks. I'm with dewey tonight." Gale politely declined

"Dewey, beer?" Dewey shook his head, "more for me then." Sunshine giggled, "you know, drunk you is such a bitch." Tatum told her

"Yeah? And sober you is a bigger bitch." Sunshine retorted and Tatum rolled her eyes , "whatever sunshine."

Sunshine fell on top of randy who saved his beer and he laughed. "Hey, Tatum can you more beer from the garage? Thanks!" Stu yelled from somewhere in the house.

"What am I? The beer wrench?" Tatum scoffed but went to grab the beer. "I'll come with. I need more beer." Sunshine said standing up.

"I think you had enough." Dewey told her before he looked at Gale, "uh, never mind. Go ahead." Sunshine giggled

"You're so whipped dude." Sunshine followed Tatum into the garage.

"Do you really think cotton weary is innocent?" Tatum questioned, "oh absolutely." Sunshine opened another beer.

"Do you hate Sidney?" Tatum questioned and sunshine hummed ,"I don't hate her but she kinda annoys me. So do you. Like seriously, Billy and Stu don't like you guys, get over it and move on." Sunshine replied

"You're such a bitch, sunshine." Sunshine laughed, "you keep saying that Tatum. Is that the best insult you can come up with?" Sunshine questioned as the music seemed to have gotten louder.

Sunshine grinned as she slammed the fridge door on Tatum's arms causing her to scream out.

"What the fuck, you cunt!?" Sunshine giggled, "see! Better fucking insults!" Tatum glared at her and sunshine looked down at her beer.

"You're insane, sunshine!" Tatum shouted and sunshine grinned at her as she smashed the beer bottle against her head. Beer spilled all over Tatum and she fell to the ground, holding her arm against her chest.

There was a trail of blood sliding the down the side of her face. Sunshine crouched down above her. She grabbed a bit of blood from the wound and licked her finger.

"Mm."

"You're fucking sick!" Sunshine laughed gripping the broken beer bottle in her hand. "Yeah, maybe I am but who gives a fuck?"

Sunshine covered tatum's mouth with her hand as she stabbed her with the broken beer bottle.

She laughed as tatum's blood splattered on everything.

"Sunshine?" Sunshine paused and turned her head back.

"Billy?"
--------------------------------------
Word count - 841

Hope you enjoy!