𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"What happened?!" Ni-ki wondered as he walked over to Jake who looked like he had a massive headache. "Sh-she knows... about us. She used her powers to get inside of Jay hyung and Sunghoon's heads. We have to go before she gets to Sunoo," Jake explained to the confused male.

"Where is she?" Ni-ki asked as he looked around the halls. "Look at me," Jake demanded in a dark tone. Ni-ki's eyes started to water at the sudden pain in his head and face. "I'll distract her, you find Sunoo, okay?" Jake whispered his plan, trying not to get too overwhelmed by the already horrific pain.

Ni-ki shook his head as tears fell out of his eyes. "He's got this. All of this will be over soon. Trust me," Jake tried to comfort the younger.

"B-but you said that last time," The younger's voice cracked. "And I'll continue to say it until we get out of this shit hole, now go!" Jake ushered the crying boy away.

"Hey, guys!" Haerin attacked as soon as she made her way around the corner.

Ni-ki was already gone, Jake was the only one there but that didn't stop her. "Awwe, I was hoping to get a double kill," She pouted. Jake tried to avoid making eye contact with her as she walked over.

"I know you don't want to do this, Vanessa. Just leave us alone. We've suffered way too long, you included. Just let us be. He's not even your dad, why are you so loyal?" Jake attempted to get her to stop.

"He's my father here! If he wants you all gone then I'll do it!" She defended herself.

"He doesn't care about you. You're not doing anything but prolonging the cycle," Jake continued.

"Your little pity powers aren't gonna work! I don't care what you say!" She shouted.

"Vanessa, loo-, AGH!" Jake cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry, Jaeyun...," Haerin apologized as she saw the male fall to the ground. "This is the last time I'll let this happen," She said before leaving to find Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Heeseung.

Jake was very shy. He never had any friends which meant he had more free time. He often spent his time in the library studying, but that day the library was packed due to a test coming soon. He needed silence to work so he opted for the gymnasium. There was no sport practices that day so it'd be okay if he did it.

As he made his way down the hallway something didn't seem right. Other than the same invisible presence that'd always whisper to him. It was eerily quiet though, the voice didn't even say anything to him. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a warning sign but he proceeded to the huge room, backpack straps clutched tightly, and biting the inside of his lip due to nerves.

All he could hear was the sound of his Converse shoes pattering against the linoleum flooring. When he got to the door he suddenly felt alone. There was nothing there to protect him.

He sighed before walking into the room and there stood the Kitty-like female and two dead bodies lying under her feet as she looked at them in shock.

It took him a second to realize what he was looking at. The pool of blood looked like spilled juice, or that's what he made himself think as he shut the door behind himself. The noise alerted the female that committed the crime and she made her way around the couple and toward the door. A tail of bloody footprints followed her as it dripped off of her white sneakers.

Jake ran for his life, scared of what would happen if he got caught by the girl. He luckily got out of the school safely but his luck would run out not even 24 hours later.

...

The next day he walked into school still shaken up. He didn't call the police due to the fear he was in. He regretted that as he sat in his first-period class, the murderer sitting in front of him. She hadn't done anything to him though so he should be fine, right?

He made it to his third period. He liked it because the room number was his birthday. It brought him a sense of comfort.

It wasn't until after class that things weird started happening. He got held after class but the teacher left after a few minutes. Soon the principal entered the room.

"Hey, Jaeyun, come here," The man said as he went over to the teacher's desk.

Jake got up from his seat shyly and stood in front of him. "I heard from one of our lovely students that you saw her standing over two of our school's students' bodies, is that true?" The principal confronted the teen.

"I-I," Jake stammered, scared of what would happen if he lied or told the truth. "Speak," The man grinned.

"I- It looked like it, Sir," Jake responded, head hanging low. "I see," Mr. Yang poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue before making his way toward Jake.

"B-but I could've been wrong!" Jake panicked as he saw the devilish look on the man's face. "Too late," The middle-aged male smiled like he was in a horror movie before yanking the young boy by the hair and smashing his head into the desk.

That one blow alone broke Jake's nose causing it to bleed. Then again, and again. Jake was gone by the fourth time he banged his head on the desk but the man couldn't stop. It was like he became more lively every time he heard the crunch of the male's bones and teeth.

He was a monster that was without a doubt crazy.