𓆩♡𓆪Chapter 1𓆩♡𓆪

I opened my eyes. I didn't want to wake up... But I did. I got up and walked over to my mirror... No shower today. I walked over to my Dresser and pulled out a Black Sabbath T and some baggy jeans.

After I had changed I walked downstairs and saw James on the couch when I walked past "Hi James," I said mindlessly. Wait? James? I stepped 5 steps back to see James awake on the couch. "Good Morning," James greeted. "I thought you went home?" I say in confusion. "I was gonna, but Kirk said he would come here." He stretched a little. "Who is Kirk?"

 I walk to the kitchen still talking to James. "Uhm? New guitarist? I told you about him multiple times..." James says from the couch. "Oh right, You want coffee?" I ask, then I look over by the phone and see Kirk's number was already added to a sticky note and added to the wall. Wow.

"Yeah, sure." 

     I start to make the coffee. I pull out two mugs. "Is Lars up yet?" I ask to see if I need a third out just yet. "No not that I know of," James replies. "Ok." I let my hand drop from the cupboard and then shut it. 

I pour the coffee and leave it on the counter. "Come and get it, I don't know how you have yours." I go and sit at the table with my coffee. I see a brush on the table and pick it up to brush my hair. "Hey that's mine," James whines. "You use mine all the time, shut it," I say in a tired tone. 

I drink my coffee and go upstairs. I brush my teeth and style my hair, using a straightener to curl or wave my bangs and layers. I finally decide to put on music, stopping halfway through my hair and putting on a single song on my cassette player. 'Peace of Mind' by Boston played, it was pretty quiet, so I turned it up a lot, the whole house could definitely hear and I was about to wake Lars up.

"TURN THAT CRAP OFF IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Lars groans from his room, that happens to be right next to mine. "Nope!" I yell at him from my room's bathroom, I start to do my hair again. "IM GONNA TURN IT OFF MYSELF." I hear him stomping to my room. "NO!" I scream putting down my straightener and running to shut and lock my door.

He started banging on door , "LET ME IN," He shouts. I hear James from downstairs "Lars! Leave her alone you needed to wake up anyway, Kirk will be here soon!"

He started to bang on door louder, "I DONT CARE. SHE IS PLAYING HER BULL MUSIC AGAIN."

"YOU LOVE BOSTON WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT???" I ask him in a confused voice, trying to make sure he could hear me over the music and his banging on my door.

"I CAN LISTEN TO IT WHEN I WANT TO BUT YOU ARE LISTENING ON FULL VOLUME AND IVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT," Lars yells... 

I hear him walk away... "You have been up for a total of five minutes!" I scream through the door and over the music. He comes back with a knife and shoves it through the trim of my door, opening it.

"Good Morning, Princess," I say in a teasing tone, standing back. He marches over to my cassette player and unplugs it. "Hey!" I say. Then I take the brush I just brushed my hair out with and threw it at him. "Ow! Rude," Lars says, then we both hear a knock on the door downstairs and start to run down the stairs. 

Lars's hair was a mess and he was in a pair of shorts and a black tank top. "You need to get ready, Lars," I say... He looks down at himself. He turned around and went back to his room. I walked to where James was talking to the guy I assumed was Kirk. 

"Hi," I say, taking in his appearance, long brown hair, brown eyes,  . "Want some coffee? Lars is just getting ready." I walk to the kitchen as their eyes follow me. "Uh yeah. Thanks. Who is that?" Kirk answers, then asks James something under his breathe. "Her name is Y/n it is Lars's sister," James says. 

"Yup," I say handing him a mug of coffee. "There is stuff on the counter if you want it different and if you didn't actually want coffee there is sweet tea and beer in the fridge." I smile at them and drink my coffee.

Word count: 777

A/n: I understand that there would probably be a ton more cussing, mostly from Lars, but my mom might read this so we are playing it safe and I shouldn't write like that anyways. But don't forget to Vote and possibly save this to your library.