Prologue

When Issei's father Gorou first saw him. Gorou thought his wife Miki cheated on him. He demanded a DNA test since Issei didn't look like him. Miki was disappointed in him for doubting her.

Two days later the results came back and the test showed Gorou was the father. Gorou immediately apologized but was giving the silent treatment. He was in the doghouse for a few weeks until Miki decided to forgive him. Gorou made up for lost time with his wife and son.

Timeskip
Issei grew up to be arrogant(he himself didn't understand why acted so cocky). Because of his arrogance he was liked by very few. His parents tried to correct his behavior but they were sadly unable to do that. There was one person who liked him even though he was rude. It was his neighbor Irina.

They were best friends until Irina and his parents moved to England.

It took a while for Issei to change his ways. That was until he started going to elementary school that was he met Gojo and Ddraig.

He was dreaming until he got pulled into a white room.

"A white room what is this." Issei

"This is your mindscape kid." A voice said

"Who is there." Issei

As Issei said that a red dragon appeared.

"A dragon." Issei said shocked

"Hello Partner my name is Ddraig." Issei

"You said this is my mindscape. What are you doing here Ddraig" Issei

"I am sealed inside you as your sacred gear Issei." Ddraig

"Sacred gear. What is that." Issei

"He can explain that later to you." Gojo

"I know you but how." Issei

"Because you are me. Well my reincarnation to be precise. Kid why are you so antisocial. At this rate you are not going make any friends." Gojo

"I must get that from you." Issei

"Yes I was the same when I was your age. I considered others beneath me. That was until I met Riko Amanai . Well enough about that let's merge kid" Gojo

"Merge." Issei

"That way you are gonna get everything my memories and knowledge of how to use your powers." Gojo

"Let's get it over with." Issei

They merge.

"So you still arrogant." Ddraig

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be throughout Heaven and Earth I alone am the honored one." Issei said with a smirk.

Ddraig just laughed.

Ddraig began to give Issei a detailed explanation about sacred gears and the supernatural factions. Ddraig warned him that soon they would get involved in the world of the supernatural. Issei just told him he would handle anything that came his way.

After that encounter Issei still was a bit cocky but he treated people a bit with more respect. He was more approachable because of his goofy behavior.

Tbc