Chapter 10

Vikk's words still haunt my mind, like a virus on a computer, it doesn't go away. Finally someone sees what's up.

It was after my classes and Seto wasn't in the dorm. I was talking to the guys.

"Hey Brice, what's been going on lately? Seems like there's something on your mind that's bugging you," Mitch speaks up.

"Like cooked fish? Blegh!" Jerome retorts. I roll my eyes.
I guess I have to tell them. Or else they'll be good friends and nag me until I do.

I take a deep breath. "The Pack."
I get a few gasps, followed by a couple of snarls like the name is poison.

"The Pack?!" Adam hisses. "What'd they do to you?"

I stare at all the faces which are mixtures of a crazy amount of emotions-- anger, shock, sadness, disgust.

"I-I..." I stutter. Man, I'm an idiot.

"Too late! Now you have to tell us!" Jason defended.

"Fine!" I fill them in on everything, the abduction, the information, the threats. There faces are indiscribable by the time I finish.

Ty speaks up. "We have to talk, alone for a minute." I'm kicked out of chat.

"Wow, I would've just left," I hissed at no one and I accepted the invite back into the talk.

"We're coming," Adam says imediately.

"What? What do you mean?"

"We're coming into town. We're helping wether you like it or not."

"Fine, but you mustn't tell any of this to Seto!" I retort. Every single of them nods and I log off. Just in time, too.

Seto walks into the room. The deep look of sadness on his face automatically washes over me.

"What happened?"

Seto sighed. "Tyler's gone."

My brain instantly goes to what happened. My friend's brown eyes glassed over, his grey cloak stained and darkened with Tyler's own blood, a deadly member of the Pack standing over the body.

The Pack's reign of terror has begun.