Epilogue

After (Y/N)'s and The Jester's official interaction, the duo agreed to continue trick-or-treating for a couple of minutes due to it almost being time for (Y/N) to head home. Once time was up however, they arrived at (Y/N)'s house.
    Both of them waved their farewells to each other, leaving (Y/N) to stand in front of their house door. The Jester planned on waiting around until (Y/N) went inside but was surprise to see them turn around and run towards him. Both now standing in front of each other, (Y/N) reached their hand into their bag of candy and rummaged through, finding a specific candy.
    Finally finding it, (Y/N) handed The Jester their favorite candy.
    "This is my favorite candy, and I want you to have it as a thank you for everything tonight," (Y/N) said smiling, visibly happy to hand it to The Jester.
    He scanned the sweet treat before taking it into his hand. He then gazed back at (Y/N) and nodded as an appreciation to the small, cherishing gift, making (Y/N)'s smile wider. (Y/N) then unexpectedly hugged him. His heart pounded by their embrace but didn't waste time to immediately knelt down and gentle wrap his arms around the child's small physique. The Jester was honestly glad (Y/N) decided to hug him one last time or else it wouldn't have felt right to leave things as just a farewell.
    After both pulled back from the long-lasting hug, (Y/N) waved frantically towards The Jester as they walked closer to their house.
    "I have to go now. Bye-bye, friend! Thank you forever!"
    The Jester, whom remained knelt down, was waving his farewell back until (Y/N) was let inside.
    He was currently strolling through the neighborhood while recalling the night he had with (Y/N).
    This moment felt such bitter sweetness. How he was a bit sad because he were to perhaps never encounter his friend again. But also being glad to come this far to have owed the pleasure into meeting a child like them.