chpt.1

Madelyn woke up at 5am every morning. She took a long warm shower, made sure to wash her hair, and let the cool water run over her body.

She also liked to drink coffee. A lot. She has perfect white teeth, glass brown soft skin and the most gorgeous, amazing long brown hair your pretty eyes could ever look at, she was also on the thicker side. She definitely wasn't fat. But she wasn't skinny either. Just thick thighs and a slim upper body.

She's liked to write since she was little. Weather it was journalism, little stories, and even poems.

Now she writes books for a living and loves it. No one bothers her in her oddly big house where it's always quiet and calm. Just how she likes it.

-𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

11:30 am.

as I make my way out the kitchen holding my cup of coffee, I sit on my sofa turning the tv on just to see what's up to date. I've never really liked watching tv, I've considered it kind of lazy. But maybe that's just because I read books all day.

I've only just moved into this new town. I have no family no friends not even a pet. I've always wanted a pet. A small black cat in particular. There so cute and adorable. Too bad my parents never bought me one when I was younger.

And about my parents. I don't talk to them. At all. My whole childhood I was abused physically and mentally. They never cared for me. It started when I was about 7, and stopped when I was about 14 years old. It stopped because I ran away. I ran away from everyone. Even Zade.. and he was the one who cared for me the most.

I can admit I did have a little crush on him. He befriended me while I was sitting in the courtyard alone. He was always nice to me but weirdly rude too anyone else.

Zade was older than me by 2 years, but he got picked on by everyone. I tried to stand up for him once but that just caused me getting hurt. But for me... he always stood up for me. he always got hurt, took the blame, he even stole food for me once when my parents hadn't fed me in 2days.And he was just talking to me and made me feel something I've craved for years. Comfort. Happiness. And love.

But that all stopped when I ran away. I still think about him till this day. Even though he probably has a much prettier wife and such beautiful kids.

As I make my way off the couch, I head too my work room. I sit down and began writing the 489th page of my new book. "Kings dead"

It was my best seller, and this is kings dead 2. My 1st book completely sold out. I've stared my whole career from scratch. By myself. No one besides Zade believed in me when I showed him my journal. He was the only one.

I go by a fake name. I never want anyone to know who I am. It's just the rush of being secretive and quiet. My author's name is Stella Rose. I don't know where it came from, I just thought of it from the top of my head.

————————————————————————————

10:30 pm

as I sit in bed with my laptop working on other things. I start to think about my younger self. And start to think about Zade. Every night before bed I always end up thinking about him or my younger self. And how horrible my childhood was.

I snap out of it as soon as I hear my phone ring. It's a number I don't recognize. As I pick up the phone I answer with a soft hello.

"Madalyn baby you picked up!!" I instantly recognized that voice. My mother. "M-mom.? How HOW did you get my number" I answered suddenly enraged that she has decided to call now out of all times. She's never cared. None of them did.

"Please I.. I need money."

I scoff as I hang up the phone and block the number.

I then sit my phone carefully on my nightstand grabbing the pen and pad next too me and start writing down some groceries I would need.

After the at I turn my light off and lay my head on my silk satin bed sheets drifting into my own world.

Word count- 753