Chpt.2

As I wake up in the morning around 8am I get up and shower brush my teeth and just the usual humanly things you do in the morning. As I make my way downstairs, and out the door i notice an unfamiliar black tinted hellcat at the nearly end of the street. It was a little unusual because 1, I know ALL my neighbor's cars, and this was for sure not one of them.
I just assume that one of my neighbors has a visitor and throw my winding thoughts over my head. As I get into my car, which is also black my favorite color, i pull off, on my way to the grocery store with my list in my back pocket.
ZADES POV

As I watch her stand by her car, I just can't help but notice how beautiful she looks. she hasn't changed at all, she's still the most beautiful girl she was back in grade school. I will always remember my last day with her. The next day she just disappeared without a trace. it's crazy. I'm crazy. crazy in love with her.

MADELYNS POV

as I arrive too the grocery store that same black car that I had pushed too the back of my mind suddenly gassed too the front once I saw it parked in the very back of the parking lot. This store is a very small store and very few people come here. That's why I'm here. As I enter through the sliding doors I make my ways through the aisles picking and grabbing what I need.

15 MINUTES LATER

As the cashier is scanning my last few items i notice the black car moved parking spaces, and I feel a sudden presence behind me as I turn around taking in my surroundings I don't see anybody that's out place.

Maybe it's just my paranoia getting too me again. I say too myself loading my groceries into my car.

15 MINUTES LATER-

_______________
____________

As I'm getting out of my car too the back I notice a guy watching me from about 2 houses down. Jeez what's wrong with people today. I question myself gathering about 2 bags in each hand.

I hear footsteps behind me then hear a deep but soft voice behind me. As he spoke I notice his voice sounds very familiar.

"Want any help there?"

no thank you I got it.

"You sure?"

Yes I very much am.

"Wait" he says stopping me from walking into my house.
"I'm Zade I just moved into the house 2doors down. What's your name? I'm trying to know all my neighbors" he says.

I'm Madelyn. And when did that house go for sale? I always remember it as vacant. I reply as he extends his hand for a hand shake.

I'm kind of a people pleaser just a little bit so I switch my 2 bags onto my other hand and shake his hand. His hands are soft and veiny yet his grip was very firm.

As I make my way into my house setting down my groceries, I can't help but think about him.

Zade... hmm..
very familiar.
As I'm lying in bed still thinking about this Zade guy  I start to drift off to sleep.

Come here Madelyn. This is what you wanted so don't run. This is what you practically begged me for. He says.
my body just seems too want him even more inching closer too him to where our faces are so close we could feel each others breath on our lips.
ZADES POV

"Tell me, Madelyn." I kiss her lips softly. When I pull this shirt off what will I see? Hmm?" Another kiss.
"Are you naked under this?"
Kiss.
"Will your tits spill out?"
I tug on the shirt gently
"Will I get a glimpse of your pussy?" I say seductively.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

startled, I sit up in my bed sweat dripping down my face. Was that.. was that a dream? Or was it real? I question myself lifting up my blanket too check. It was definitely a dream. A wet one too I say too myself getting up gathering clothes too shower.

After I shower I go too grab my mail, and just as I step outside I see Zade also checking his mailbox.

As I'm rummaging through the stack of papers I hear his breath taking voice once again. This time making me turn around with a slight smile on my face.

Morning how did you sleep? He asks.

My mind instantly goes to the dream about him last night. It was uhm it was good. I answer him with a slight tint of red to my flushed face.

Did you dream about anything? He asks curiously.

Yea.. I did. Why ask?

Just wondering. He states.

Ahh ok we'll see you later I guess I say as I hurriedly walk back to my house to avoid any more conversation with him.

ZADES POV.

She had the same dream last night too. I just know it. It's so nice too finally see her face again. I wonder when I should tell her the truth. I wonder if she even remembers me. She probably doesn't. But that's ok. I'll make her remember soon.