Wan!!!

[(N/N) and crepes]

Just a few months after the addition of a new member, that being Dazai, came the memorable of trying crepes!

It's not that she couldn't before or simply didn't want to. In fact it was her first time of hearing about this dessert. It looked yummy by appearance and she hoped it lived up to it!

When she first saw it, she instantly went to Ranpo to inquire about the dessert. He in turn told her the best place to get some in exchange for her to run an quick errand to resupply his collection of snacks and sweets.

Which led to now, walking towards a small shop making them and Dazai tagging along, holding her hand for 'safety' reasons. She simply nodded to it. He had 'accidently' bumped into her but in truth made sure their paths crossed after hearing her planned tripped. Having a feeling something valuable would come out of it.

"We're here!"
She excitedly announced, bursting with anticipation for it. A bounce on her every step which bystander found themselves adoring her for. A chuckle left Dazai.
"We'll have to wait for them to make it"

"No need to wait sir! We already have some ready"
The worker quickly displays 4 options to pick one. One thought ran through Dazai's mind.
"But they clearly weren't there before. Unless... They did it specifically for her?!! Is this the power (N/N) truly holds!!"
He eyes her in amazement, noting that he should bring her anywhere to make sure service comes readily fast.

The girl grabs the one with vanilla ice, strawberries, and chocolate syrup on top. She puts the required amount of money for it until the worker simply denies it and says it's on the house. Although reluctant, she accepts and thanks her, a sweet smile as the worker passes away from cuteness overload.

Dazai on the other hand swipes one and leads the girl away to a bench. Two minutes later, they're sitting on a bench and the girl soon takes her first bite.

"So (N/N), how i-"

"Delicious!"

She continues to eat the crepe, getting some ice cream on her cheeks and a tiny bit on her nose. A expression of pure bliss on her face and one could swear that mini flowers appeared.

Clink

She looks to where she heard the sound to spot a Dazai eating his crepe quietly. She stares at him before wiping her face with a napkin, not asking any further.

Unbeknownst to her, he had took a photo of the adorable moment, saving it for later. Eventually when they made it to the agency, Dazai was quickly questioned by Ranpo who knew about the photo. Actually, Ranpo made sure he heard about her trip for this very moment. The photo made its way to Ranpo and soon after to everyone who worked at the agency. It was a secret between all the members and one they'll take to the grave...

---
[Catch Her If You Can, Ginger]

On beautiful day, the sun happily watching the world below. The gentle breeze keeping everyone cool. A certain ginger  mafioso had his day off and was clearly spending it to buy what he loved wine and hats. Well...that's what he had in mind until he saw a certain girl.

She was happily walking around, going into shops and buying whatever she needed. A red wagon following behind, partly filled with supplies.

From where he stood, he panicked, not knowing what to say or do to not do anything dumb in front of the girl. Several scenarios running through his mind along with questions...

What if she didn't remember her?

Would she be scared of him for his job?

Will she cry?

What if he accidentally hurts her?

What if she thinks he's stupid?

Would he come out as over bearing to her?

And just as he returns back to reality, she's gone. During all this time, he kept the keychain, hoping to return it to her. Despite being strangers and rude to her back then, he helped her with special keychain. It would heal him until the effect ran out as a certain brunette suggested. He made sure it never got damaged when he used his ability and to keep it clean.He wanted to talk to her and maybe... Get to know her... But he definitely doesn't want to get too close because of the 'special' attributes of his boss.

After spending half a hour looking for her, he spots her walking while pulling the wagon along. He musters the courage to talk to her but...

...Spends the next few minutes following her and trying to find the right time to talk to her. While also making sure she's alright.

A minute later and she's finally not doing anything except waiting for something or someone

" The perfect chance!"
He whispers under his breath and steps forward to only freeze in his spot.

"(N/N)~, there you are! You have everything?"
The very brunette he hated, strolls right past him, flashing a smirk to him before acting like acting like a happy fool in front of the girl. She nods and starts talking about something. The ginger not catching it as his eyes focus on the sole brunette.

After a hot minute, the two leave and the brunette sticks his tongue out to the mafioso while the girl isn't looking...

That day marking the secret fight of the brunette keeping the girl away from him and the ginger trying to talk to the girl.

1-0

None could speak of the whole thing. The ginger not wanting to have the attention of his boss on the girl and the brunette not wanting to let his connection with the Port Mafia out yet....

"So Dazai, don't you have tons of work to do? Why you here? You do know I have to tell Kunikida about this... "
Of course the victory came at a price... He may have won the battle but he lost the war.....