4) Hashira Meeting and From Now I am...

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

Once we are arrived at the Demon Slayer Corp Headquarter. I was told to followed Shinobu-San and sit down in front of them before I sit down on the floor I put my box down and put it in front of me then Tanjiro was straight up got tied up in a position that limit the uses of limbs. I hugs my box in my arms.

"Everything will be okay. No one can hurt you," I whispers to my box while hugging it.

I hug my box because for sure I know that the rest of the Hashira will tries to take away my box or better yet tries to harm my child. My danger sense is kicking in like it was telling me something dangerous was behind me but I decided to ignore it.

Closing my eyes in a daylight hugging my box and hums the melody that mother used to sing to me for Rui to not be in too much panic. Once all the hashiras are here we wait until Tanjiro's open his eyes. 5 minutes later Tanjiro slowly open his eyes.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime that you two comm-..." Shinobu-San said before someone interrupted her.

"There's no need for a trial!" A loud voice echoes.

I look at the source of the voice and see a young adult of tall stature and lean-muscular build. He had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils. He wore a paler brown version of the regular Demon Slayer uniform, which consisted of a brown gakuran jacket, a white belt around his waist and tattsuke-hakama pants. Over this, he wore a haori with a white-yellow gradient pattern and red flame-like ridges at the end. Finally, he wore red kyahan with yellow flames erupting from the bottom-up, with pale brown tabi socks and a pair of white zōri with red straps. Guessing from his appearance he is the Flame Hashira.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code!" He yelled

"We're within our rights to deal with them on our own!" He continues to yell.

"We're going to behead them along with the demons!" Once again he yelled. I know my punishment very well but Kokushibo can be our source of information.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly," Another voice echoes

I look and see a very tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular man with lightly-tanned skin and white hair. His hair is of an uneven length, the longest strands reaching his shoulders, and is styled with three more notable, shorter clumps arching up to fall as bangs between his eyes and on either side of his face. He has quite thin, maroon eyes that appear to slant inwards, each with one long eyelash flowing to the far side of his face. He is considered very attractive as noted by many women but not me. I have a higher standard than this.

He wears a sleeveless and dark turquoise version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, along with a wrap of burgundy cloth around his calves with his tattsuke-bakama pants tuck in, and white-strapped Zōri. He also wears two thick, golden rings around his upper arms and what appear to be a pair of finger-less blue gloves, secured around his middle finger with a band of white and his wrists with another set of thinner gold rings, this time with two on each side. As well as this, Tengen sports a white head-wrap that covers his hair, leaving only a thin ponytail visible to fall behind his head from between its layers, which is adorned with a large headband of pale gray that's decorated by six light pink gemstones, three large and arranged in a line, and three small and arranged in a triangle to the far left. A chain of smaller, pale blue gemstones hangs from each side of this headdress, framing his face, and he also wears what looks to be red eye make-up around his left eye, consisting of alternating large and small dots that run inwards, towards his eye.