8) Final Battle

*Warning: Long Chapter: Probably the longest I wrote*

"Yes Oyakata sama," I say as I agree to his offer. *insert dish scratching sound* Yep! that's me you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation. Well, it's all started back when I recently have Hantengu as my demon companion which is 2 month ago.

//flashback//

"I need to go and inform the demon slayer corps that I have Hantengu as my new demon companion," I mumble to myself.

"No need," Athena comes out of her hiding place. You might wondering where she was the whole time. Well, she is back to slightly hibernation mode as she sleeps during the day like Nezuko. When we reach Entertaiment District, she have been informing me about what happen so that's why I manage to aid Tanjiro, and the rest. When Tanjiro recovers she taught Zenitsu and Inosuke the Divine Breathing as I tell her how to train and use it. With Zenitsu master the 3rd form and Inosuke master it's 18th form. Great.

"How so?" I look at Athena while asking that question because I need to inform Oyakata sama if my new demon companion is approved or not.

"I have inform Oyakata Sama about this and he approves Hantengu and his clones," Athena explain as she glide down with her talon aiming for my shoulder at the low speed so it wouldn't't cause me any harm.

I nods as Athena snuggle to my cheek and her eyes glowing bright and white in color as she gain her conscious back. She inform something that shock my whole group.

"Kibutsuji will be attacking the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters in 2 months," She softly say while hides her emotion like her safe guard the whole time.

Suddenly the temperature drop with no one say a word. I then let out the maniacal and hysterical laugh that makes everyone chills to the bone. Before I lift my head up and let out the smirk that was so insane more than Enmu which makes everyone stay silence even more.

"Very well, I can't wait until he appears and test his strength. If using 2 forms to defeats Kokushibo than I wonder how many forms that needs to be use if I wants to defeats Muzan," I say in the most insane voice as possible almost like teasing to be honest.

I turns my head towards my demon companion. Before telling that I train them to be as strong as Muzan or even Yoriichi Tsugikuni. They look at me and shock to hear that. As Yoriichi is Kokushibou's younger twin and is the only one who makes Michael...I means Muzan have ptsd and 7 heart attacks.

A week later I train them to be at the strongest level they can get including my lower moons who are asleep but literally is training as I intrust them through telepathy. I also teach them the close combat form as it is a physical damage if they don't have their weapons.

A whole month since they announcement of Kibutsuji recent activity, me and now my demon companion are taking a rest since now I train them enough and I know it well. About their hidden strength. We are fully ready for the upcoming battle in a month.

I wait till that day. The day that I can use my full skill at the fullest when we successfully eradicate all the demons. Wait! Is that meaning I will lose them? Lose Kokishibo, Douma, Hantengu, Daki, Gyutaro, Enmu, and Rui forever? No! I don't want that to happen.

"How? If I defeat Muzan then they will die. At the same time if I don't defeat Muzan there will be more life in danger," I mumble to myself worrying about them. Suddenly everything fades to black but they still more light and stood a beautiful lady who shines like the sun.

Her physical features count as beautiful. Her long silky black hair constraint the sunlight. Her bight kimono contrast her pitch black hair with compliments her bright aura. Her clothing signifies of a ruler, her kind posture which told me that I definitely respect her.