[ twelve ]

WARNING: sex😪

I went to church today just to pray for God's forgiveness before writing this.

~ENJOY~

It was now the day I promised myself I was going to end things with Sohee, don't get me wrong I love her, but I don't love her as much as I love Bada, even if I tried to get rid of bada instead of sohee I wouldn't be able to do it.

Bada has been teaching me nonstop for a week now, I reply back but sometimes not because she wasn't giving me time to make up my mind with her constantly on my back.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the way Bada was chasing after me, it's been a few weeks and she still hasn't given up, makes me believe her feelings are actually that strong for me.

I have no idea what I did to make the straightest girl fall for me this hard but I'm loving it.

I was sitting in my living room with my heart pounding, it sounded like it was about to pop out of my chest any minute now, before I got home from shopping I called Sohee and informed her we had to have a serious talk.

Ever since the dance studio shenanigan with Bada, we have become distant from each other, more specifically me, just cause I believed that was the only way, I'm pretty sure Sohee would agree to stop whatever we have going on also since she's been noticing out parting.

I took a deep breath and went on my phone to distract my mind from all of this, I looked at my notifications and noticed bad a texted me, I opened it hesitating if I should reply or not, in the end, I replied because honestly there's no reason not to.

[CONTACT]
BADA🤍

[BADA]
Let me come see you tonight, please

[JENNY]
Im going to be busy, so sorry you can't

[BADA]
I dont care, see you at 8

I scoffed, she's unbelievable, nowadays she just does whatever she wants whenever she wants it, she won't ever listen to me, and it's not like I'm strong enough to stop her so she gets her way regardless.

As I continued looking at my phone I heard my doorbell ring, I basically jumped from the couch knowing who that was, I got up, fixed myself and prepared myself for what was about to go down.

I walked to my door and opened it, she was standing there wearing a tight white belly shirt and black parachute pants, we smiled at each other and hugged, I moved out of the door frame for her to come in.

When she got in she took a sit on the couch. I went to sit next to her, I stayed silent for a moment making her place a hand on top of mine and speak before I did.

"What did you want to speak to me about?"  She asked looking at me, I blew air out of my mouth nervously and opened my mouth to speak.

"I think we should stop seeing each other". Sohee's expression changed a little bit when I looked up at her, she took her hands that were on top of mine and placed them to her side, she leaned back onto the couch and stared into space.

"I didn't want to believe it but I think we should too". I looked at her confused, I didn't actually think she would agree with me. I stayed quiet waiting for her to finish what she was saying.