✥Prolouge✥

I ran after the Duke while following my father, I watched my father draw his sword, "Richard, Duke of York! You are a betrayer as always, so is your wife bastard son!" The Somerset Duke yelled at my father, "Edward is my heir you bastard, and you will die like the traitor you are!" My father yelled at him.

"I call a curse on you." The Duke stated with his hand on his bleeding side, "Your line will be over taken with the Beaufort line! And all of your wife bastard sons shall die!" He looked at me for the last part.

My father looked at him sternly and lifted his sword above the sorcerer of the man, "And last words?" My father said, "The throne kill those who venture for it." He said through clenched teeth, my father didn't take it well as he sliced off the head of the Duke and let the title pass to his son who was wounded on the field somewhere.

"Never let them call you a bastard Edward, you are a Plantagenet, a York, whatever you want to call it. Even if you are no son of mine I still raised you as mine." My father told me, I nodded my head and stared at the decapitated Duke, and I thought in his curse.

How would the Beaufort line destroy our line at all? Could this withered Duke actually curse us or had the power of God to do it? I will always wonder on these words, and pray for the Dukes family with kids his youngest just being two years old and a girl.

Catherine Beaufort, what harm could a Beaufort girl do to a York line?