Want It Now ⬆️

König was a natural born hunter. He was primal on the field, his size alluding to the fact that he was the hunter in the game of war.There was no mistaking the power he held over his enemies, watching as they shook before him just the mere sight of him frightening.

With you he was sweet, not a hint of that aggression shown towards you. Soft spoken words, delicate touches, words of appraisal falling from his lips and into your awaiting ears. You never feared him, the thought laughable on your part. The only roughness he showed was the rare moments in bed when he decided making love wasn't enough.

One night he had mentioned the theoretical of chasing you through the woods, his prey for the evening. It had left you curious, pondering over it multiple times. However, it never occurred, a few months passing by after the conversation. König had left for a mission a week ago, leaving you waiting at the base for him, more time passing of the topic being dismissed.

When he appeared in your doorway to your room, well past the hours of the designated bedtime, still in his blood and gore splattered outfit, you knew you were in for it. His grip was tight on your arm as he led through the halls of the building until you stood in the opening of one of the back doors, facing the woods. He was panting, chest rising and falling quickly under his tactical vest. His eyes were lidded as they stared down at you, the color blocked out by the size of his pupils.

"Run."

It was said in a low, gravelly voice, sending shivers down your spine. So, you did, bolting straight off into the woods, feet pounding against the damp earth, breaching the trees and making a beeline down one of the paths. The wind nipped at your exposed skin, clad in only your sleep shorts and tank top, having been pulled away before you could change.

König had given no time limit to when the chase would begin, the thought alone made you move faster. The adrenaline coursing through your veins was enough to get you a good distance away from him, lungs burning as you came to a halt in a clearing.

These woods were unfamiliar despite being in the backyard, there was never a reason to explore past the winding trees and prickly bushes, usually too busy to venture out, anyways. But König visited out here frequently, often walked the trails while you were on missions without him or had work to be done. He had an advantage which meant you had to think fast.

As the cogs turned in your head, the overwhelming sense of silence forced its presence on you. Standing still, you listened, holding your breath. Then you heard it, a loud snap of a branch in the direction you had come from. A warning that he was coming, he was too smart to make a mistake like stepping on a loose stick.

The hunt had begun.

A sense of dread washed over your person, eyes frantically peering around. There was a trail that looked less used than the others, the ground less worn and the thicket of branches making it look intimidating to trek. You began bolting down it, trying to avoid the mass of sticks and logs in the way, nearly tumbling down more than once. It lead to a bundle of robust trees, the girth of them wider than the previous ones, signaling you were deeper into the area than you'd like to be.

Sliding between two of the biggest trees, you hid behind it, a tall bunch of bushes concealing you on one of your sides, leaving only one blind spot that you could watch from. It seemed forever that you had sat there, regaining control of the loss of breath from exerting yourself. The area was silent, not even a cricket daring to make a noise, aware of a much bigger prey it seemed.

"Where are you hiding, little maus?"

The words made you freeze, sounding a lot closer than you had hoped them to be. He was clearing the trail you had come down and soon he'd be closer than you preferred. His voice sent chills through your body, having never heard him sound so crazed, so terrifying. His steps were silent and there was no telling how close he was. König was built for this, to pursue the weaker. Not a single breath dared to leave your lips, pressing yourself further against the rough bark, concealing your body in the shadows.