Chapter 1 The beginning

Very Slow Update

\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤\♤

6:58 a.m

First day of school

LISA'S POV

My beautiful sleep got interrupt by a annoying sound of my alarm god i just wan't to sleep! I'm about to turn it off but my friend chaeyoung barg in to my room that starled me i glare at her but she just smile and gave me a peace sign i'm about to go back to my dream land but this girl jump on my back!

"Ahhh!!!....What the f*ck chip! Get up your heavy!"
I said but she just laugh at me then got up and run towards the door but before she got out of my room she said....

"Get up you monkey it's our first day of school i don't wan't to be late! I'll wait at you down stairs!" I got confused but then i realized that it's our first day of school! I look at my clock my eyes widen whe i see the time Sh*t i'm going to be late!.
I hurriedly go to the bathroom and take a shower.

7:20 a.m

I immediately go down stairs and look for my friend i'm late at school now! I know where she always go ofcourse! In the kitchen where else right? I spotted my mom and chaeyoung at the counter aishh!!
This girl is such a foodie

"Hey chipmunk let's go! We're going to be late!"i yell but not that i will offend or hurt her she just flinched and her sandwich flew away haha she glare at me but i look at her with my innocent look and said....

"What?"she's glaring at me and ready to attack me but my mom burst out laughing and said...

"Ok diddo that's enough you two are goi g to be late at your first day of school her chaeng" my mom give chaeng a small box and when chipmunk opened it her eyes sparkle and smile widely at mom.

"Yeheyyyy thanks auntie your sandwich is the best!" She hugged the small lunch box

"Aishh chipmunk come on! Where late! I'll laeve you here if you won't go faster!" I said but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Bye mom love you" i said

"Aren't you going to hug your dad" i was starled when dad speak behind my back

"Dad! You starle me!"i glared at him but i know his not affected so i just playful rolled my eyes at him.

I kissed him at his cheek and bid our good bye i go to the garage and spotted my baby i really love this baby of mine

Meet my precious Lamborghini Veneno

Boring Update

Sorry for my very slow update and
thank you for reading my
Book !

사랑하는 독자 여러분,
정말 감사합니다.🥰

When you just woke up in the morning but the one and only LALISA MANOBAN surprise you with this
picture!

When you just woke up in the morning but the one and only LALISA MANOBAN surprise you with this picture!