#4

Hey my pooks, new chapter alert👏
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's around 10:30am, and all the members are awake. Minho and Chan made some breakfast for everyone 1 hour ago. Deiji and Hyunjin were relaxing inside of Hyunjin's art studio, talking about what they could paint together next.

"Oi, princess." Deiji said to Hyunjin as he went to grab some paintbrushes. He stopped, turning to Deiji waiting for her to speak again.
"Get some pink, orange, red, and white paint please! We should paint the sunrise we saw this morning." Deiji spoke slowly, fiddling with her pants.

(Her outfit)

Hyunjin grabbed the paints along with some water in an old cup

Hyunjin grabbed the paints along with some water in an old cup. He placed the paintbrushes next to the water filled cup, then smiled at Deiji. Deiji smiled back, took out her phone to put on some music. The song 'Advice' by Alex G started playing. The soft, comforting sound of music echoing through the room

"Nice music Deii." Hyunjin said, nodding his head along to the beat.

"Thanks, Jinnie." Deiji smiles again.

"Wanna help me paint?" Hyunjin spoke in a warm tone.

"Ooo~ Yes please!" Deiji's eyes seemed to sparkle in a way, like she just heard the best news ever.

Hyunjin handed Deiji some paintbrushes, then they put some paint on a little palette. A few colours were mixed together to make a light peach colour, and a slightly yellowish white. Deiji didnt have a seat since it was only Hyunjin who is usually in the art studio. It was his afterall. Deiji painted a base colour of that light peachy colour they made while Hyunjin painted yellowish white clouds.

After 2 hours, the painting was finally finished.

"

"

We did so well Jin!!" Deiji smiles brightly as she speaks in a bubbly and energetic tone.

"I know right! Guess the two artists are meant to be~" Hyunjin said in a flirty tone, wiggling his eyebrows at Deiji.

Deiji broke out in laughter, and so did Hyunjin. After a good 5 minutes of laughing extremely hard and stomachs hurting from it, Deiji pulled Hyunjin into a tight embrace. Hyunjin hugged her back, smiling softly. The hug was warm and comforting, then Deiji spoke quietly.

"Did you really mean that you loved me this morning?" She said, looking up at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked back at Deiji. "Yeah, I did. I really, really love you Deii. You're the sunshine of my life. Cheesy, I know. But it's true."

Deiji blushed a bit, Hyunjin giggled a little. Deiji buried her face in that tall man's chest, attempting to cover her flushed face. She mumbled something, but it was inaudible. Her voice was muffled by Hyunjin's clothes and chest. Hyunjin played with Deiji's hair, curling it with his long fingers.

(What it looks like.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

And that was chapter 4! Hope it was good.

I dont know why but Hyunjin x Deiji is my fav thing to write about. I'll prob do other members too!