#14

"No."

"No?"

"I said no."

"Are you playing fortnite..."

All english in bold ♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

"Hey lix, can I come in?" Deiji asked as she knocked on Felix's bedroom door, sniffling quietly.

"He's busy." A voice spoke up. Deiji turned around to look at who it was. Hyunjin.

"Ba-" she cleared her throat "Hyunjin? What do you want." She sighed.

"Just saying he's busy, I've tried going in there, he got mad as fuck at me." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"I wonder why." Deiji mumbled quiet enough so it was hard to hear but loud enough for Hyunjin to hear. Hyunjin laughed. Deiji smiled.

"I still hate you." Deiji's face deadpanned and she lost all emotion in her voice. Hyunjin was startled by the sudden change, but then again, he was used to it.

"You're not scary~" Hwang said as he placed a gentle kiss on Deiji's nose. She sighed. Deiji didn't wanted to be flirted with, not now. Later sure, but not now. She turned away from him and back to Felix's bedroom door. She knocked again.

"Can I come in baby? I need Felix hugs." Deiji was quiet for a bit as she waited for his response.

"No." Felix responded sternly.

"No?" Deiji laughed lightly.

"I said no." He repeated.

"Are you playing fortnite..." Deiji grinned as she asked the question.

"Yeah." Felix's sigh was heard from outside of his door.

"IPAD KID I'M COMING IN." Deiji said as she swung Felix's door open.

"DEIJI NO-" Felix screeched. Deiji basically pounced on Felix, peppering his face in kisses. "Stop-ah! You aren't my grandma! Get off mate!" Deiji laughed at Felix's words as she tackled him onto his bed.

~ time skip to when they had both settled down ~

"Lix~" Deiji cooed as she played with the boy's hair while he sat on the bed with her.

"Mm?" Felix smiled contently. He loved being babied by Deiji. Well, everyone did.

"You know what happened between Hyunjin and I right?" Deiji spoke sadly.

"Yeah.. I think what Hyunjin said and did were just him getting caught up in the moment. You know that boy has slight anger issues." Felix sighed.

"Mm, yeah. I think we both need time to cool off. I think Hyunjin is fine now though. He kissed my nose a little while ago. And to think.." Deiji trailed off.

"And to think?" Felix listened to Deiji with complete interest.

"Nothing, Lix." Deiji smiled at him then took a quick glance at her arm. It was bandaged, hidden by the hoodie, and plus, no one knew, right? Right...?

"Aish Deiji, come here." Felix wrapped Deiji in a hug, smiling. Deiji embraced the hug, a genuine smile on her face.

"Best boyfriend ever. Oh, and best snuggle buddy." Deiji laughed to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

It's a short chapter sorry !!
Guess I'm just exhausted :(
It's okay tho~
I'll get sleep after I publish this ♡
I'll try too !!
Love you all :)

Hope you enjoyed my pooks ♡