chapter 5 (EDITED ❤️)

hey babes, i'm back, i'm so sorry for not updating, i have been really really busy, okay, so in this chapter, it is their cuddle date, things get heated & things happen, you just have to read to find out! even though most of you already know whats going to happen *sly smirk* oh and half the chapter will be in Jai's POV and another half will be in Luke's, so lets get right into it

Jai's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP: i woke up to that stupid alarm, did i even set it last night? no, if i didnt then who? Beau, i'm seriously going to kill him, anyways i woke up to luke snuggling into me, i look at the clock and it was 11:00 am, i shook him a little, he fluttered his eyes open.

"good morning cutie" he said in that seriously hot morning voice

"good morning babe" i replied back kissing his forehead

"so, whats on the adgenda today?" he asked stretching

"well, we have breakfast, set up our own little movie date thing in the living room, get snacks, watch all kinds of mobies and cuddle, then i have something very special planned for tonight" i smirked kissing him,

"okay! what are we waiting for?" he asked getting up from the bed, pulling me up with him

we went downstairs to see a whole breakfast made for us, by mama brooks, asked a few favors, we st down next to each other eating, feeding each other, then we went to the living room to see the same thing as the picture above and, it was always part of my plan, we went into the little tent and cuddled and watched romantic movies, cuddled, fed each other, kissed,  it was so freaking romantic.

*8 hours later

Luke's POV

it's now 9:30 pm and we took the fort down and are just sitting on the couch looking in each others eyes, smiling.

"i love you" i blurted

"i love you too" he smiled pulling me closer to him

he pulled me onto his lap and leaned in and kissed me, it was slow and passionate, he picked me up so my legs were around his torso and carried me upstairs, we got to our room and he threw me on the bed, we continued kissing, then he removed my shirt along with his own.

"are you sure?" he asked

"yes" i said

*WARNING: TWINCEST*

i pulled off his pants and palmed him through his boxer briefs, he moaned, i quickly removed my pants to,  Jai started palming me through my boxers and i moaned, we took off our boxers so we were naked, Jai kissed down my chest until he hit my erection, he started bobing up and down, harder and faster, about 2 minutes later, i came, then i flipped us over so i was the dominet one, then i put a good amount of lube on my erection and pushed into him.

He first groaned in pain, then he moved his hips signaling for me to go faster, i went faster and fastr, until we were both moaning messes we both hit our climaxs and i fell next to him.

"this was the best date ever!!" Jai exclaimed snuggling into me

"yes it was" i said holding him close to me, and then we fell asleep

-
Done! Edited ❤️❤️😘

i'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i havent updated in forever, ive been putting this off as much as possible, because smut scenes make me very awkward, but i'm back and i am adding a very special person, andf i'm sorry its short, but the date didnt last long if you know what i mean ;), just stay tuned to find out ilsm guys xoxo <3 bye!!