Chapter 6 [EDITED ❤️]

so this chapter will get very sad, :(, i'm sorry in advance and it will be short, sorry again guys
-

Jai's POV

i woke up this morning and Luke was cuddling so close to me, i melted just looking at him, he's my everything, my other half, my whole world, my partner in crime, and then i came up with the perfect date, i looked over to see Luke just staring at me.

"what?" i asked smiling

"nothing your just perfect" he blushed

"your amazing, i love you" i said and just kissed him, he kissed back

"i love you more" i said breaking the kiss

"i love you to the moon and back" he replied back

"hey Luke, will you go on a mall date with me?" i asked smiling

"i would love to" he said and kissed me

"you light up my world" i said

we spent about 2 hours just cuddling and joking around then we decided to get ready for our mall date, i got up and decided to get in the shower, i looked over at Luke and asked.

"you wanna join me?" i smirked

"yes please" Luke said getting up dragging me to the bathroom

we both stripped down and got into the shower and you know what happens next ;) [A/N AM I AN AWFUL PERSON?]

when we wre done we got out and got dressed and went to the mall, we kept getting really nasty and dirty looks because we were holding hands, it was the first time we have been out since we started dating, it looked like Luke was about to lose his temper, i soothed my thumb over his hand and he calmed down.

We were walking around and we decided to go into Hot Topic, when we were in there i found thsi cuper cool matching crew neck sweaters (ABOVE) i secretly bought them when Luke was in the back checking out Band T-shirts, when we left the store, Luke saw the bag and scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion.

"i bought them when you were in the back looking at Band T-shirts" i smiled and them out when Luke saw them he got a huge grin on his mouth

"i love them!" he exclaimed and hugged and kissed me

i giggled and we put the sweaters on, so the rest of our date, people kept giving us the dirty looks but we ignored them and just held hands being happy.

At around 7:30 we decided to go home, we got in the car and started driving, i grabbed Lukes hand and had one on sterring wheel, we stopped at a red light, when it urned green i went to go when a car crashed into us and  the last thing i saw was Luke, before everything went black.

-

HI! This is edited as much as I could hope you like it!