The Deal

One day Dipper was out in the forest he heard something in a bush so he slowly went towards it "Hello..? Is anyone there?" Dipper asked his voice cracking. He knew he should've brought the journal but nooo Mabel insisted he should've gone without it for once what could happen on a two minute walk she said you'll be fine she said. Suddenly a dark figure with hints of yellow appeared from the bush. "H-huh..? T-tall?" Dipper stuttered. He then realized what he had said without thinking he covered his mouth not realizing he was turning bright red. "U-uh I'm sorry I mean you are tall not that your short but not like super duper tall I mean that is a good thing but your just kinda tall- I mean your taller than me which is  unusual." Dipper said trying to make it better. "By the way who are you..? I mean I know your human based on your figure."

 Finally the figure spoke "Don't recognize me Pine tree?" the figure said with a smirk forming on his lips. Dipper gasped "B-bill..? How are you- When did-" Dipper said only to be blocked by Bill's cold hand. "I'll tell you every thing you need to know. Only for a price." Bill replied. "mmh! ggh mmr nnd ohh my mooth" Dipper muttered while bills hand was on his mouth. (Translation - Get your hand off my mouth!) "I don't think I'm getting your hand off your mouth. you talk way to much. Haha I'm just kidding!" Bill removes his hand.

After that Bill explained everything how he's human and why he's still here saying "Soo apparently I didn't die which is good news for me of course. Turns out I was just trapped in like some place idk Where I'm supposed to prove myself? But all I really did was help the animals and they like let me free and I'm human.". "So your good now?" Dipper curiously asked "I guess?" "Do you have any magic? And what was that price thing you were talking about? Before you explained?"  Dipper continued. "The price yes! And for your questions yes kind of and the price is oh wait! Almost forgot. Bill then out of the blue KISSED dipper (yes kissed!). dipper being pulled into a kiss couldn't help but blush he was transgender after all.