•°•°•°•°•Sidneet•°•°•°•°•

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

"[The author] assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."

Let's begin;

-----------------------------------------------------------

Avneet kaur

She is a pure from heart lady boss

She is a pure from heart lady boss. She sometimes sounds a little rude and mean but in real, she is an angel. She tries hard to be hard with few people (you will get to know in the chapter) but still their is a humbleness present in her eyes which very few people can read.

She has a nice ignorance power which genrally this youth lacks, in a bulk. First, she tries to ignore but once you got on her nerves she is gonna tear you apart without any flex, by being audible only.

She has a secret talent which very less people are aware of that is she is amazing at writing. She loves writing poems and lines.

By profession she is a well known dancer, actress and influencer and has a huge number of fan followings whom she calls avneetians. Her fan's are her family whom she love because they love her.

Her real fans are those people who support her even if the whole world is against her. It might be due to her bold dressing taste, her bold actions in movies or bold and straight replies without any thought. But her haters are very less in number and are very old school to even stop hating her.

People loves her for many reasons, but those who have known her since her childhood, working hard for her dreams, never giving up on those dreams, fulfilling them atlast and always proving herself the real queen are her aashiq.

Aashiq here is not used for her crazy lovers but for her friends and family who never stopped supporting and loving her. She is grateful to them for always being beside her.

Talking about her relationship, she didn't had a very nice experience at this. She is 23 years old but still only had one relationship at the age of 16 which lasted for complete two years. Well, it was with siddharth.

She was really serious for him, so was he but due to some misunderstandings they both aparted and broke up. Their love for each other never decreased but eventually increased with time.