°•°•Meet•°•°

Avu's pov

As I entered the big boss house I examined the whole place and I need to admit that this place is really very beautiful and stylish.

The designers who made this are so creative to think of such designs. At last I checked the bed room and got to know that I am the first contestants to enter this house.

The big boss made an announcement

BB: Avneet kaur aapka big boss ke iss etihasik ghar mein swaagat hai

Avu: thank you big boss

BB: ab kyunki aap iss ghar mein aane wali pehli sadasya hai, hum aapko ek zaruri kaary saup rahe hai

Avu: jii big boss batayein mai kis tarha aapki madat kar sakti hu

BB: ab ek ek karke ghar mein sabhi sadasya aayenge, aur aapko sabki I sahulyat ko madya nazar rakhte hue sabko garden area mein jo jungle room hai usme beds provide karne hai, kya aap mere liye ye kar payengi

Avu: jii big boss zarur

BB: dhanywad, aasha karta hu ki aapki bb journey bohot khubsurat rahe

Avu: thank you big boss

As I moved towards the garden area, I understood that we are not gonna sleep in bed rooms that means we might get tasks to earn place in the main house.

Suddenly I heard a music noise which indicated that someone entered the house. I went out to see who it was and was awestruck as I saw him. He was the least person I was expecting to see. The land just slipped under my feet as I saw him.

His gaze also stopped at me and we both had an eye contact full of emotions. I could see his teary eyes as so were mine. I could not stop myself and ran to him and engulfed him in a hug.

To my surprise he didn't respond me back but I still didn't stop and stayed in the hug after a minute as I was going to leave him, he hugged me. His hold was way much tighter than that of mine.

Avu: I missed you maddo

I told him in his ear and he said the same in mine in his soothing voice.

Sid: I missed you too meri maddo

We broke the hug and avoided any eye contact. And I moved forward but he didn't came so I asked him

Avu: come I will show you the house

He nodded and came with me and we walked in a complete silence. It's gonna be tough for me

Honestly I was feeling awkward with him. Seeing him after so long was hard but more hard was to be with him for three months if we are able to survive, this thought scared me more.

We had been attended many parties but this is so uncomfortable when he is in front of me and can't talk to me straightly.

Out of no where he hugged me and whispered in my ear.

Sid: avneet we are friends here because of the cameras you know

I broke the hug and blinked my eyes in assurance. I didn't expect him to say this to me. Was that hug earlier and miss you just for the sake of cameras.

Didnt he felt the same feeling which i felt on seeing him? Ughh why are you changed Siddo? You don't feel like what you did once, but somewhere you do as well. This is getting on my nerves now.

Then again a music played and we went to check who it was. Oh my god! I can't take so many shocks in just a day. It was Riyaz.

I so badly needed someone after seeing sid to share my inner feelings with but how will I in front of hundreds of cameras.

He came to me and hugged me and we broke it within a few seconds. He was giving me looks seeing me with sid and I knew he was shocked well same condition was of mine but much more worse than him.

Rii: why the Fuck didn't you told me about joining this show

Avu: I can ask you the same question rii

Rii: but I asked first

Avu: don't you have manners, ladies first idiot

We chuckled at our stupidity and hugged again. Then he went towards Sid and passed him a smile and forward his hand for shake which sid accepted with same smile.

Rii: long time bro

Sid: yah how are you

Rii: fit and fine, you tell

Sid: nice after seeing someone

This made me blush. They both went in talking and I followed them like a lost kid.

Pov ends

Author's pov

Okay so I know you might be thinking that why they behaved this way after seeing each other. That is so because They never stopped loving each other, it was the circumstances which made them get apart.

They both know that They do have a soft corner for each other and had done a music video "hone laga tumse pyaar" together around six months back.

That is why they are being this way and showing their fans as nothing is wrong. Where as only their heart knows what They both are going through right now.

Thank you ❤️