hurt (2)

(no one Pov) wooyoung was walking alone during lunch not wanting to go. he then got slammed against the wall. his sparkly eyes met with sans dark eyes. woo whimpered "ouch...s-San...?" "Why are you trying to take my best friend?" San said sternly trying to ignore woos adorable face "HUH?!". woo didn't answer. that made San more annoyed. he squeezed wooyoungs wrists harder "u-ugh..." "ANSWER ME." woo had tears in his eyes he was scared. "i-i-i-i-" "San wtf!" San got pushed away. it was seonghwa. woo fell holding his wrists. hwa helped him up. "You, okay?' woo just nodded. "i was just talking to him. right woo young."  woo looked at San who gave him the look of threat.  woo then looked down "y-yea..." hwa death glared at San knowing that that's not what happened. "Whatever, come on woo let's go to lunch." woo looked up and said okay. and they left... but, something about his eyes made sans heart a little sad. he sat on the floor. *Why the fuck do I feel bad?!?* He thought extremely annoyed. he lowkey hated wooyoung for making him feel bad. but as he was sitting down mingi came down the hallway. San recognized the shoes and looked up to see his best friend walking past him. "mingi!" San said and mingi sighed turning around "what. San."  San got up and went to his best friend. "Look, I'm sorry. I know you hate when I bully ppl for no reason but... i just didn't know how to react when you were being so nice to him..." "why? you always act like I can't have other friends. i don't have to be an asshole like you. Okay. u can be a dick sometimes yes, but you don't have to be one all the time" "I know but your one of my only friends and-" "well maybe if you stop being rude to everyone maybe you'll make new ones. and me and hongjoong are probably your only friends because we can stand your bullshit..man listen San. i not trying to be mean but maybe you should tone down the bitch act and start acting like a decent person." this made San hurt and angry at the same time. "Well, you hoe around all the time! but i say nothing. i mess with one new kid that you don't even know. and now your angry at me?!" "You know what. Yes, i am. because i only flirt as a joke I don't fuck anyone unless I'm dating them, or they know I don't want any type of relationship with them. I don't go and beat ppl up and be pissed bc they are talking to my best friend. San. this is how I know you're not getting what I'm saying. you act like we are dating. like I'm cheating or something. I can't just be YOUR friend that's not how life works. now om going to the restroom don't talk to me until your able to admit that you are wrong." mingi then walked away that was the first time mingi had ever mad San sad, he never yells at him. as San was going to follow mingi the bell rung, and it was time for last period. San went to class and saw that wooyoung was in his last class. he went to wooyoung, whispered in his ear. "From now on, your life is going to be a living hell because of me. and if you tell anyone just know it won't be good for you." then san walked away leaving wooyoung scared. {after class} woo got up and went to go get his sister from class so they could walk home but San had other plans. san wrapped his arm around wooyoungs shoulders. trying to play off the conversation that was about to happen. "Going home so soon?" "i-im going to get my sister from the middle school hallway..." "I'll come with you." "it's fine I don't..." "I wasn't asking." just as woo was about to say something, yeosang showed up and grabbed wooyoung away from San. "Come on woo, you need a ride?" "Oh... no I'm sure I'll be fine... plus I have to get my sister from her class..." yeosang giggled "it's okay! I can take you both home!" San rolled his eyes at the interaction. but played nice. "Hey, woo, let me get your number!" san said in a kind tone " we are friends, aren't we?" woo still scared. hesitantly gave san his phone and san put his number in smirking evilly. San then returned the phone. "Bye wooyoung." san then walked away. yeosang had so many questions but said nothing and took the two sibling's home.

THE ONEEE TIME I KEEP MY WORD TO YALLLLL LOL YESSS OKAYY SOOOO THE NEXT CHAPTER... IM LOWKEY AMMING FOR 10 OR MORE... SO YEA. THIS MIGHT BE A WEEKEND UPDATE ONLY THING. BC OF SCHOOLLLLLLLLL BUT I WANNA KNOW. HAS ANYONE WATCHED ONLY FRIENDS ON BY GMMTV? HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THAT ONE........ (Also, y'all this is low key embarrassing, but I've been spelling hongjoongs  name wrong so I tried to fix it as much as I could)

but anyways angels 

How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: j.hluvsk7 and nsb._mix7
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter (x) : ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️